Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Couples swinger club in London

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone. We will be visiting London next month. Would like to know if there are any nice swinger clubs in London hosting parties for single females n couples only.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

eureakas is close to London and easy to get to from London, its open all day every day and partys in the eve too,

eureaka naturist club , fawkham kent

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

"eureakas is close to London and easy to get to from London, its open all day every day and partys in the eve too,

"

Nice advert! Though you could have done a bit more than cut and pasted your response to

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/187820#last

I thought the OP specified no single males and eureakas admits singles males at all times?

over a year ago

Abfabs near terminal 5 , great place. Have a look in club listings they all there

over a year ago

has to be AbFabs - I'm genuinely just a visitor there and I am not advertising !

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

Ad Fabs on a Saturday which is near Hatton Cross (Picadilly line) is Couples / Single Fems only on Saturdays.

Ourplace4fun has a couples only night once a month on a Thursday.

Rios is couples only between 7 and 12 on a Saturday, but be aware at 12.01 its like the start of the Grand National as about 40 single guys coming in, in 40 seconds.

By *urekaPartiesCouple
over a year ago

FAWKHAM

For those who seem to think the above reply is from someone working at Eureka or associated with our club then you would be wrong..they are regulars who frequently post in forums, the same as many hundreds of other people.

As the biggest club in the south east we have no need to make up profiles in order to promote our events and only have one profile that clearly states that we are a business..unlike other clubs i could mention !

Anyway in answer to the original topic we do indeed allow singles to all parties and will continue to do so which is probably why we had 300 people here Saturday night, the majority of which were very happy couples and some very happy single ladies

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

"For those who seem to think the above reply is from someone working at Eureka or associated with our club then you would be wrong.."

Where was this suggested?

"they are regulars who frequently post in forums, the same as many hundreds of other people."

You don't say lol The difference is some posts aren't just cut and pasted blatantly irrelevant plugs for their favourite club

"As the biggest club in the south east we have no need to make up profiles in order to promote our events"

Again, who said you had? You seem to be assuming an inference that wasn't there.

" and only have one profile that clearly states that we are a business..unlike other clubs i could mention !"

Well if you KNOW that for a fact then please tell Admin who I am sure would be happy to act.

"Anyway in answer to the original topic we do indeed allow singles to all parties "

Glad you agree the original post commented on was irrelevant to the OPs request. Thankfully other respondents have answered it more appropriately.

over a year ago

in my crystal ball I see a thread being closed in the very near future

over a year ago

Ourplace4fun on a Saturday night only allow 6/8 single guys, the guys are invite only and are known to the club for their manners.

They also hold a couples and single ladies night on the first Thursday of every month.

over a year ago

"eureakas is close to London and easy to get to from London, its open all day every day and partys in the eve too,

eureaka naturist club , fawkham kent "

An hours drive and only accessable by car from Central london.

As others have said, how does this answer the OP's question?

Post new Message to Thread