By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

which is the best club to go too and does any women wont to go with me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

Hi

If you a single guy then go to connections single guys get in there noembership required x

U will like it there very relaxed x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Any of the clubs here in Blackpool apart from Blackpool Connections!

over a year ago

Infusion is the obvious choice.......

over a year ago

If you are going as a single male, then definitely worth trying Connections (no membership fee and reasonable entrance fee). It is a great club, great atmosphere and we have always enjoyed it.

Never been to any of the other clubs in Blackpool, but Infussions gets a fantastic reputation, and understand the pool area is out of this world.

It all depends if you going alone or with a female, and what night you are going on (Infussions is couples only on Saturday, which is the only reason we don't go as Saturday is our night out).

Probably worth checking out the review section and look what others think.

over a year ago

Infusion is the best we think xx

By *--Cinders---Couple
over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 14/07/13 20:05:05]

By *--Cinders---Couple
over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

Best club in Blackpool is Infusions, its clean, good atmosphere and the owners don't slag u of behind ur back....Best swingers hotel in Blackpool is Paradise, they run a great swinging hotel and are lovely people..best thing wud be to look on the club reviews and see what people are saying..The club the couple above mentioned I wud avoid..

over a year ago

oh for goodness sake! can we all stop this stupid bitching about rival clubs.I think you need to go to both and make your own decision.Whilst I am on my soapbox,why keep leaving 'avoid' reviews on the club review section as it looks and is very childish,people are adult enough to make their own decisions/choices.

By *coobysMan
over a year ago

north west lancs

Quite agree with the cromptons on this one, go to both I have and my favourite is connections, but I would never put avoid for any club if you don't like somewhere just don't go back its that simple, why try to put others off let them find out for themselves. I have been to connections on many occasions but if I was trying a new club I would look at the feedback and if someone had put an avoid I would look back further to see how many times the person had left positi

ve reviews previously

over a year ago

"Quite agree with the cromptons on this one, go to both I have and my favourite is connections, but I would never put avoid for any club if you don't like somewhere just don't go back its that simple, why try to put others off let them find out for themselves. I have been to connections on many occasions but if I was trying a new club I would look at the feedback and if someone had put an avoid I would look back further to see how many times the person had left positi

ve reviews previously"

over a year ago

we agree its very chidish we have been to over 10 clubs now some good some bad but would never put up an avoid revue we just would not go back we think this is just a personal attack on the owner not the club with things that have gone on in the past just forget and move on blackpool as 2 good clubs our advice is try both happy swinging

over a year ago

Is club euphoria still open ? Went there a few years back and was very good plus you booked in and stayed over

over a year ago

simple ......... Infusions

over a year ago

ok thanks everyone I think I just try both of them

over a year ago

"ok thanks everyone I think I just try both of them "

over a year ago

I've just come back from Blackpool, stayed over on Saturday night. I went with a male friend of mine (straight) on business.

We were planning on visiting a club. Infusions did seem the most popular choice, single men were allowed in as it was their Anniversary party. However we both felt that the membership fee on top of the entrance fee was too much (especially when money is still tight everywhere).

Connections did not charge membership so we planned to go there instead. However, we didn't get there.

My first time in Blackpool was fantastic!! We stayed in the promenade & visited a few bars & clubs, spent most of the evening in Reflex (80's Club).

I'm back in Blackpool on 2nd - 5th August. I am planning on visiting a club again, unless anyone wants to meet at Reflex & come back to mine?

Reflex is only £2 entrance & my hotel room is free

over a year ago

We haven't enjoyed Infusions the last two times we have been...maybe we need to give the other place a try.

over a year ago

"ok thanks everyone I think I just try both of them

"

fancy meeting next week message if you both are up for it

over a year ago

We're at a few Blackpool clubs this weekend.. We need to relieve some stress

over a year ago

fancy meeting next week message if you both are up for it "

Too young I am afraid,but if you were to turn up at a club we were in and there was chemistry,who knows?

over a year ago

fancy meeting next week message if you both are up for it

Too young I am afraid,but if you were to turn up at a club we were in and there was chemistry,who knows? "

mmmm ok babe

By *oversforfun2000Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

We are heading to Blackpool this weekend for the first time!! Hoping for a great time!!

over a year ago

"We are heading to Blackpool this weekend for the first time!! Hoping for a great time!! "

Hope your there in August between 2nd - 5th, I think I may need some attention from the nurse in your profile.

over a year ago

"We are heading to Blackpool this weekend for the first time!! Hoping for a great time!!

Hope your there in August between 2nd - 5th, I think I may need some attention from the nurse in your profile. "

That would be a very long weekend

over a year ago

glasgow

Afraid not lol xx

over a year ago

glasgow

"We are heading to Blackpool this weekend for the first time!! Hoping for a great time!!

Hope your there in August between 2nd - 5th, I think I may need some attention from the nurse in your profile.

That would be a very long weekend "

over a year ago

That would be a very long weekend "

Not really, just another dirty weekend

over a year ago

Not really, just another dirty weekend "

I don't think your invited though

over a year ago

"Afraid not lol xx "

Such a shame, I'm a good patient x

over a year ago

Not really, just another dirty weekend

I don't think your invited though "

Post new Message to Thread