Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

bidets for clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi , i was just reading a thread on anal play and wondered , as anal is becoming more popular and bi nights too could clubs provide a bidet or place for anal cleaning , as often difficult to do in a communual shower xx ohhh must add i have only been to 2 clubs so sorry if some clubs do provide this xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eekenderzCouple
over a year ago

London

Good point - they have bidets at fun4two and also Fata Morganas in Holland. Some of the clubs in the UK don't even have showers... Says it all really!!!

By *as4funMan
over a year ago

nottingham

not even a shower thats bad

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Don't know if I'm being thick here but why not do it before you go?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I'm sure they do as I do, but I between you freshen up surely.

Otherwise that's just gross!!!

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've never indulged in anal play at a club so I didn't know if there was any particular etiquette....and to be honest most of my club visits have been social only. Freshening up is one thing but if someone said something about preparing for anal to me it made me think of a douche rather than a wash and a rinse!

over a year ago

most bidets have a stream tap to errrr wash out with,

no bi nights anal is done , and I do wash out first but the body will make things move south and by the end of the night I would see it wrong to play if full ,

sorry if this post is a bit gross but anal is anal and sometimes messy so I would love to keep mine nice and clean

over a year ago

opps I meant on bi nights on 'no'

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've never been that up close and personal with a bidet lol frankly having seen the state the toilets in clubs can get in, I'd be giving anything that gets that close to people's bum a wide berth.

I once saw someone recommend talking an imodium tablet after douching to erm stop things in their tracks for a bit.

Post new Message to Thread