Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Kestrels just to sunbathe and use the pool

Jump to newest

By *oftness123 OP   Woman
over a year ago

guildford

I am a single woman and i am thinking of going to Kestrels alone but i want to just swim and sunbathe... My question is can this be done?? Will i feel harassed or intimidated? and is there the space just to be able to do this?? Some may think silly question but i have been to this club before but when i was a couple but never in the daytime and i dont want to play but just to relax.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

yes you can and as always no means no

im sure if any hassle it would be dealt with

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went a couple of times last year alone and had a fantastic time. Sat for ages reading my book in the garden and then when I went for a swim got chatting to people. Never felt anything other than totally at ease and am looking to go again next weekend. The staff are great there as well so if you do have ant problems just chat to them.

over a year ago

completely agree that it is relaxing - in fact there is a section of the garden which is just for exactly that - no play aloud

it is the stretch of garden that adjoins the next door nursery and I think they prefer it kept that way in case it puts people off the pot plants

Next week I am there on a stop over from heathrow - it'll be great weather and spot on for #chillaxing#

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I messaged you, its fine no probs nice people Just say no .. staff great. may be quiet this weekend as swingfields is on

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"completely agree that it is relaxing - in fact there is a section of the garden which is just for exactly that - no play aloud

it is the stretch of garden that adjoins the next door nursery and I think they prefer it kept that way in case it puts people off the pot plants

Next week I am there on a stop over from heathrow - it'll be great weather and spot on for #chillaxing#"

I dont know when you last went but they certainly DO play in both gardens.. I have seen it ..silly buggers broke the new hammocks which is a shame..

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"completely agree that it is relaxing - in fact there is a section of the garden which is just for exactly that - no play aloud

Next week I am there on a stop over from heathrow - it'll be great weather and spot on for #chillaxing#

I dont know when you last went but they certainly DO play in both gardens.. I have seen it ..silly buggers broke the new hammocks which is a shame.. "

Agreed - there is nowhere where playing 'isn't allowed' but to answer the OP ... plenty of people just chill out and sunbathe, read and go for a swim. You'll be absolutely fine

over a year ago

So who is there Tuesday Wednesday next week for a sunbathe ?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Going tomorrow...

over a year ago

I'd love too 2far no car

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Normally we'd have been going tomorrow - but work commitments mean we can't. Dammit!!

over a year ago

You can, just say no if approached and stay away from the sheds.

I have never gone alone, last time a single male followed us everywhere, stood outside the shed each time begging to come in. In the end I had to threaten to report him to the management and he left. Horrid.

However, the previous 8+ visits were fine. I did get chased by a cute lady another time, but I just let the suggestions go and stayed with the lady I had brought with me.

So I would say just chill and you'll be fine.

Dave

over a year ago

Anyone going to Kestrals tomorrow or need a partner to accompany them?

By *iggly GirlWoman
over a year ago

Don't wear a coat on a Saturday night out

I went last Tuesday and Sunday. No problems but I wouldn't venture to the stable block. Staff are fantastic.

There this Friday and Sunday hopefully

Post new Message to Thread