Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Kestrel

Jump to newest

By *ngie1962 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bedford

Hi .. We appreciate this is a naturalist club we are thinking of going Saturday (Daytime) our question is there any swinging or is it just R&R

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

There is naughtiness aplenty! Saturday is usually a quieter day than Sunday but given projected good weather I'm sure there will be a good turnout.

Enjoy

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

We were all there saturday tho it is certainly quiet.

Its swingfields this weekend so no doubt it will be less busy.

sunday I would say every sunbed was in use ..both gardens.

Anything goes

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

I was there on a Monday afternoon recently and there were very few people there. I only saw 3 women all the time I was there. There was naughty action going on though, and not just male/female as, apparently, Monday is Bi day. Very good facilities though, and I would go again if I knew I would have some fun with a woman, or several, or couples. Any offers?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Alanwood I guess you have ladies on your friends list why not offer to take them.. Or strike up new friendships with ladies that do play.

A little unfair to assume just because there are ladies there that they will play. Always much nicer to pre arrange I imagine.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

its a naturist club where swinging happens

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

"Alanwood I guess you have ladies on your friends list why not offer to take them.. Or strike up new friendships with ladies that do play.

A little unfair to assume just because there are ladies there that they will play. Always much nicer to pre arrange I imagine. "

Thank you for that suggestion. My visit there was a fairly last minute decision, as I found myself unexpectedly with the afternoon free. If I go again, I'd like to know that there would be more people attending, but the idea of inviting someone along is better.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

You cant guarantee the amount of people going..most fridays I go to swim in winter there is usually not a dozen people there. which for me is great.

If you want action then it must be better to go with a like minded friend. wednesdays afternoon evenings were busy until the price hike Im told it is much quieter now.

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

"You cant guarantee the amount of people going..most fridays I go to swim in winter there is usually not a dozen people there. which for me is great.

If you want action then it must be better to go with a like minded friend. wednesdays afternoon evenings were busy until the price hike Im told it is much quieter now."

I also think Wednesdays is for members now, which may restrict the numbers for that day. I couldn't justify paying for membership so I just went on a day pass.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its ace. Recommend taking a playmate. Its naturist, do your own sexual thing or swing of all sorts.

I have not swung there yet , got too focused on the lady with me at the time.

Something rather horny about sunbathing naked with many others and then finding a quiet room to have some fun.

Have been watched by men wanking at the window, did not like that much.

Dave

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

There was a man there this weekend just walking round wanking under his towel..watching people in the pool and sunbathing..Horrid ! I thought membership was only a tenner ...got to be worth that

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

I was told membership was £50 and it allows a £10 reduction in the day pass price. I think membership only lasts 6 months and there was no way I would be able to get there more than 5 times in 6 months to make membership pay for itself.

I would agree that wanking under your towel is unappealing.

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

"I was told membership was £50 and it allows a £10 reduction in the day pass price. "

Really because their website says

Six months membership

Couples-£30

Single ladies-£10

Single men-£40

Members' entrance fees

Couples - £30 every day except for Wednesdays when the entry fee is £35

Single guys - £40 every day except for Wednesdays when the entry fee is £50

Single ladies - £10 every day

Day Visitors' Pass-Including entrance (on all days apart from Wednesdays)

Couples-£40

Single ladies-£15

Single men-£50

(Wednesdays are our 'Members Only' day -Day Passes can no longer be used or issued on Wednesdays)

We request a £5 returnable deposit for your locker key.

As for Wednesdays being quieter these days I cannot comment and do not go on Wednesdays but have noticed a recent increase in numbers on Mondays so it would appear that Wednesdays loss is Mondays gain.

over a year ago

I am hopping to go Saturday after noon will thay have the tennis on in cinema room?

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

"I am hopping to go Saturday after noon will thay have the tennis on in cinema room?"

No, but you will see lots of balls!

over a year ago

And quite possibly a fair amount of deuce

Post new Message to Thread