Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Abusive Mail's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I keep seeing ladies that post up their status "Stop sending me repeat messages and then getting abusive when I don't answer".

This is just a thought mind you, for the people that send the silly abusive mail maybe the ladies could have a part of the forum to name and shame them? If it’s there then it’s out in the general domain which might make then think twice about doing in the first place.

After all this is supposed to be an enjoyable site and this behavior often results in people leaving before they have had a real chance to explore whats on offer.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Must be the time for it. My mate has had loads as she don't have a green tick dispite only being here for 5mins

Reply privately

over a year ago

Crafy98 keeps pestering us and being threatening and abusive - think it's about time it should stop.. wheres admin and the police?

Thats why there isn't a name and shame section!

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I keep seeing ladies that post up their status "Stop sending me repeat messages and then getting abusive when I don't answer".

This is just a thought mind you, for the people that send the silly abusive mail maybe the ladies could have a part of the forum to name and shame them? If it’s there then it’s out in the general domain which might make then think twice about doing in the first place.

After all this is supposed to be an enjoyable site and this behavior often results in people leaving before they have had a real chance to explore whats on offer.

"

wht happens if someone says you have done that when u havnt? just because they have a grudge... wont work my friend

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Crafy98 keeps pestering us and being threatening and abusive - think it's about time it should stop.. wheres admin and the police?

"

BTW the above and quoted post is lies.. to prove a point.

**dont wanna get forum banned.

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Crafy98 keeps pestering us and being threatening and abusive - think it's about time it should stop.. wheres admin and the police?

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

remove this quickly before you get a ban for naming and shaming

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

Noted

OP, Admin have responded to this many many times. Their view is that naming and shaming is open to abuse and therefore it will continue to be against site rules.

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

Hmm, so how do we know that isn't a lie?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Naming and shaming isn't necessary, us girls do chat to each other

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK fair point there might be the odd grudge that will result in a false accusation but I am guessing 95% of the time its still abusive.

And I guess the administrators although they can see all might not have the time to deal with things.

Its just a bug beat for me and MissBlonde you cheeky whatsits

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

What I don't understand is what they hope to achieve. Do they expect someone to get an abusive message and think "ok I was wrong, I will meet him after all"?

Reply privately

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

If people are getting abusive mails they should report the message or the profile

We can then deal with it

Admin x

Reply privately