Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

What to wear.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok we are planning our first visit to a club, like being prepared we decided to browse the forums to make an informed decision on what to wear.

Now it may not seem unusual to anyone else, but we noticed plenty of topics explaining what women should wear, but next to none for male attire.

We think its easy for us women, we have so much choice in lingerie and outfits and clothing in general. However men are stuck with trousers and shirt combo, with boxers under.

So please can anyone enlighten us,

We would love to know what we should both wear, although I'm sure mrX will pick out something sexy for me.

Thank you all

XxX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok we are planning our first visit to a club, like being prepared we decided to browse the forums to make an informed decision on what to wear.

Now it may not seem unusual to anyone else, but we noticed plenty of topics explaining what women should wear, but next to none for male attire.

We think its easy for us women, we have so much choice in lingerie and outfits and clothing in general. However men are stuck with trousers and shirt combo, with boxers under.

So please can anyone enlighten us,

We would love to know what we should both wear, although I'm sure mrX will pick out something sexy for me.

Thank you all

XxX"

What club are you going to ?

over a year ago

We were just going to tell you but can't message you

over a year ago

Men have it easy depending if you are going to a sauna based club or the other sort. A towel or a sexy pair of shorts or you could op for the mankini lol or the usual smart casual will do x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We will be going to townhouse international xxx

Post new Message to Thread