Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Day time clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I work nights , sometimes in Manchester , mostly in London , I'm looking for swingers clubs that are open in the daytime ( that have a good amount of people in them ) if anyone knows of any please get back to me many thanks John xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I work nights , sometimes in Manchester , mostly in London , I'm looking for swingers clubs that are open in the daytime ( that have a good amount of people in them ) if anyone knows of any please get back to me many thanks John xx"

I know cupids in Manchester is open days and is very popular... If you ever need someone to show you the dungeon just holla im very helpful like that!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you Miss kitty , most helpful .

over a year ago

certainly recommend cupids, there is also Adam and eves open during the day. Never been there tho. Oh and also Blackpool Connections, still to visit there yet too!

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"certainly recommend cupids, there is also Adam and eves open during the day. Never been there tho. Oh and also Blackpool Connections, still to visit there yet too! "

All these clubs are open during the day as stated in previous post.. The only debateable point is how busy the club would be and this does vary greatly.

If your looking for a daytime club that "might" be busy when your there, check out the cklubs namesd for when they have their daytime parties and you'll probably find a higher number of people there than normal.

Hope that helps.

Oh in London or at least near too it is Rio's in Old Kentish Town which isn't really a swingers club imo, Adfabs out by Heathrow and Eurekas out in Kent all of whom I believe to be open during the daytime.

over a year ago

eureakas is open everyday from 10 till6 and eves till late, also has great facilitys outside and in, just by brands hatch in fawkham

Post new Message to Thread