Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Blackpool

Jump to newest

By *ndyehelen OP   Couple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Which is the best club to visit in blackpool for a first time couple who are very nervous and any tips.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Infusion on a Saturday night.....couples only

Lovely facilities including a decent size pool if you like aqua fun!!

If you are looking for singles to join you then Friday night is the main night

Friendly non pushy people.....great night to be had at your own pace

K&A xx

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

I agree with above, I've been to Infusions a few times now on a saturday night accompanied by a lady and the club is very enjoyable.

It has always had a good number of couples in with an occasional single lady. The staff and the other patrons of the club have always been ftriendly and welcoming and the club is very clean.

It's got a swimming pool which is it's central feature downstairs together with a jacuzzi and a darkroom which is one of thye best I've been in anywhere.

Upstairs it has an open play area with several private rooms which you can choose to lock or leave open with viewing windows which you can also choose to leave curtains open or not to suit your taste.

I'd have thought this club was perfect for you to break into the club scene as it will allow you to play out your camera fun via locked rooms and the viewing windows and if you find the nerves ebb away as the night progresses well there possibilities are endless.

Have fun and hope this helps

Mark

over a year ago

"I agree with above, I've been to Infusions a few times now on a saturday night accompanied by a lady and the club is very enjoyable.

It has always had a good number of couples in with an occasional single lady. The staff and the other patrons of the club have always been ftriendly and welcoming and the club is very clean.

It's got a swimming pool which is it's central feature downstairs together with a jacuzzi and a darkroom which is one of thye best I've been in anywhere.

Upstairs it has an open play area with several private rooms which you can choose to lock or leave open with viewing windows which you can also choose to leave curtains open or not to suit your taste.

I'd have thought this club was perfect for you to break into the club scene as it will allow you to play out your camera fun via locked rooms and the viewing windows and if you find the nerves ebb away as the night progresses well there possibilities are endless.

Have fun and hope this helps

Mark"

Yeah 100% agree with the two above, we tried infusion as our first club & we loved it x excellent choice to start your club life x x

over a year ago

Infusions or paradise

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We are over in Blackpool next Friday night, anyone know how good Infusions is on a Friday night?

over a year ago

Infusions without a doubt

By *--Cinders---Couple
over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

fridays at infusions are great...

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago