Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

hull swinger club

Jump to newest

By *ady letitcia OP   Woman
over a year ago

hull

theres a swingers party tomorrow at elegance 621 would anyone seriously go somewhere that is being used as a massage parlour x x x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not in or near Hull but many of the well established swinging clubs in the midlands started as massage parlours &/or gay saunas

Reply privately

over a year ago

hull

ok so my last thread was removed not sure why but there were seriously bad reports about the swingers party at elegance and I think everyone has a right to know what went on x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I saw the other thread, and the practice of having some working girls in, well it isn't new nor shocking.

You seem to have issues with the place and I just don't see why, nor why you are so intent on airing it on here?

You don't like the place, so don't go.

The owner/staff will soon adopt other ideas if they cant get the numbers in.

In a few years that might be the place to go.... it might not. But unless it directly negatively impacts you, why worry?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ok so my last thread was removed not sure why but there were seriously bad reports about the swingers party at elegance and I think everyone has a right to know what went on x x x"

One question: Why..??????

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a massage parlour wants to have a swingers night I'm a bit fuzzy what the issue is? Some will go and some won't same as everywhere else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hull

hi guys I think im coming across in the wrong way I have no problem at all with using a massage parlour as a swinging club I would certainly consider it myself it what took part inside that is the concern only three single males turned up and were asked if they wanted to pay an extra £30 to go with a girl so was that a swinging meet or just a ploy to get the custom through the door

I hope people aren't reading me wrong as im trying to put everything as nice and polite as I can x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

hull

maybe I should just let people make their own mistakes in future and not help anyone x x x

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If a thread is removed it is obviously for a reason. Please dont start another thread about the same thing.

Reply privately