Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Swinging clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi All

I'm looking to start attending swing clubs and socials. But, I don't really want to go alone, I don't want to turn up, be unable to start a conversation and just stand there looking awkward, so I'm looking for someone (pref female) to be guide of sorts, but anyway, what I wanted to know was, how did you get involved in clubs? was you introduced? did you go alone? was you worried you'd see someone from other social circles? Just general feelings before your first time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you go to pubs or clubs alone...as to be honest it's not much different..

I have been to a few clubs on my own but do prefer to go with friends.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Do you go to pubs or clubs alone...as to be honest it's not much different..

"

I do go to the local alone as I know most people in there, When I'm working away I go to a pub on my own for a pint and something to eat. But there different because I'm not too fussed if I don't talk to anyone while working away. But a social or swing club I'd want to socialize and get on with people.

If fab is anything to go by, are swing clubs swarming with single men walking around with a lynx can next to their knob?

I'm guessing not, but do they outnumber single women and couples?

over a year ago

"Do you go to pubs or clubs alone...as to be honest it's not much different..

I do go to the local alone as I know most people in there, When I'm working away I go to a pub on my own for a pint and something to eat. But there different because I'm not too fussed if I don't talk to anyone while working away. But a social or swing club I'd want to socialize and get on with people.

If fab is anything to go by, are swing clubs swarming with single men walking around with a lynx can next to their knob?

I'm guessing not, but do they outnumber single women and couples?"

haha lynx lol

over a year ago

The garsh reaality is that you need to face up to going on your own or have a very long wait. Ultimately, there is very little to be gained for a single female partnering up with a male. Though that's not to say a regular meet (if you can find one) would be opposed to doing so.

Your best bet is to go to one of the socials in a club as other peoplr will be in a similar situation and you can make contact with people before hand via the threads on here so while you might be going alone, ther will be people there who at least vaguely know you.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you look in meets and parties section, there is often socials in clubs, you could put your name down and maybe pm some before you go just to introduce yourself son you will have someone to say hi too. Someone with a happy smiley non pushy outlook will get on just fine

Post new Message to Thread