FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Pedi play time @ Xtasia 🦶

Jump to newest
 

By *ronx9293 OP   Couple
17 weeks ago

bicester

Is anyone attending on Saturday? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ootboi34Man
17 weeks ago

S yorks

Hi. I'm new a club virgin. Is that a foot one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ronx9293 OP   Couple
17 weeks ago

bicester

Yes! A gathering for those who love them! Looks like a great event at Xtasia this weekend, wondering if anyone has been or is going?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple
17 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

It is a great event - are you going as a couple or the M going as a single male. If a couple it might be worth DM ing so that the lady isn’t surprised when you go. It’s not a typical club night. Think London Foot Party with a nudity/sex licence.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple
17 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

I’ve just looked at your veris and are regulars at Xtasia/Flirts so are probably aware. I should have checked first, apologies. Xx

Ms

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ronx9293 OP   Couple
17 weeks ago

bicester

Hello lovely! Either Mrs going alone, or hubby coming with! I love the idea of it but also not sure what it might entail! If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it as a foot newbie ! Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antricOctopusMan
9 weeks ago

Wantage

anyone going tomorrow? 8th Aug

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iss.MCouple
8 weeks ago

East Sussex

I was there! It was fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arefootforyouTV/TS
2 days ago

Bristol

I’d like to go!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *eetloveMan
2 days ago

Duoglas

Hmmm looks like what I love

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top