FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bi Night at VA - first Friday of every month

Jump to newest
 

By *i_party_people OP   Couple
37 weeks ago

Tempsford

Hey all. We have taken over as the new hosts of Bi Night on the first Friday of every month.

It would be great to get a conversation going for those attending and to give us suggestions for themes or things you would like to see/do on the night.

Can't wait to see you there.

Tania & James x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tanarrowsMan
37 weeks ago

Cambridge

Looking forward to it.

Two months is a long wait!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *i_party_people OP   Couple
37 weeks ago

Tempsford

We are looking forward to it too. Counting the days x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teed99Man
37 weeks ago

Kettering

Just two weeks to go. Should be a busy one as no Bi-Night since December due to NYE.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anter007Man
37 weeks ago

Holbeach

Has VA's bi night always been on the 1st Friday of every month?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teed99Man
37 weeks ago

Kettering


"Has VA's bi night always been on the 1st Friday of every month? "

Generally, yes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iftyFifty3Couple
37 weeks ago

ST NEOTS

Good friends and definitely know how to throw a party so they will be fab new hosts for bi night at the VA.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iftyFifty3Couple
37 weeks ago

ST NEOTS

Good friends and definitely know how to throw a party so they will be fab new hosts for bi night at the VA.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arahD72TV/TS
36 weeks ago

Bucks

[Removed by poster at 28/01/26 14:44:07]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arahD72TV/TS
36 weeks ago

Bucks

I haven’t been in a while. I’ve got my ticket and looking forward to it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arahD72TV/TS
36 weeks ago

Bucks

Hope there will be people there who like sexy tv dressers 🙏🏻

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ockey LoveMan
36 weeks ago

Olney

I'm hoping to be there, applied yesterday. Ticket currently under review. It's such a beautiful event! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edfordcouple888Couple
36 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Look forward to attending. It’s been too long

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inder-fuckin-rellaWoman
36 weeks ago

far far away

So excited for this one - attending with my bestie wing girls so we will be on the prowl for sure x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ockey LoveMan
36 weeks ago

Olney

I've got the ticket, looking forward to it. I haven't been able to go since April last year. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *litterbabeWoman
35 weeks ago

hiding from cock pics

I am looking forward to this!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *evilish-DiabloMan
35 weeks ago

Colchester

Very much looking forward to this one, it’s been sooooo long since the last bi night!

Be good to meet the new hosts too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inder-fuckin-rellaWoman
35 weeks ago

far far away


"I am looking forward to this!"

See you there gorgeous x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *endulum coupleCouple
35 weeks ago

Biggleswade bedfordshire

Hoping to get to this one x always a fun night x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orfolkinwayWoman
35 weeks ago

North Norfolk

Can't wait! Going to be an awesome night!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teed99Man
35 weeks ago

Kettering

Onsite hotel is fully booked but club shuttle bus is available from the 4 other local hotels.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dinSon99Man
35 weeks ago

East Northants

Wonder if I’d be welcome & enjoy this ?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xposedInTheMaleMan
35 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Genuine question - how did two straight people get into hosting a bi night?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *litterbabeWoman
35 weeks ago

hiding from cock pics


"Genuine question - how did two straight people get into hosting a bi night? "

Many event hosts don't get intimately involved with the guests, as they are there to make sure the night run smoothly.

If the hosts are comfortable around all sexualities I don't see it being notable that the sexuality of the hosts is different to the party they are hosting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nnandElleCouple
35 weeks ago

Brackley


"Wonder if I’d be welcome & enjoy this ?????"

You know it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arahD72TV/TS
35 weeks ago

Bucks


"Genuine question - how did two straight people get into hosting a bi night? "

I don’t think it particularly matters as long as they run the event well and look after everyone no matter sexual persuasion and gender.

If host made a certain groups of people not feel welcome and excluded I would have an issue though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uriousKouplingCouple
35 weeks ago

Rushden

The wife would be up for this but it's a Friday night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *um_play_on_meMan
33 weeks ago

Shoe Town

Looking forward to 6th March

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *BaileyxTV/TS
18 weeks ago

St Neots

See you there this Fri 🥳🥳🥳

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *etefun400Man
18 weeks ago

hull/ leeds/london

Just wondering is the bi night more women with women or guys also exploring

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otwife and Him 69Couple
18 weeks ago

Preston

Been too long since we’ve been we need another trip xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teed99Man
18 weeks ago

Kettering


"Just wondering is the bi night more women with women or guys also exploring "

It's everyone having fun with consent in whatever way pleases them. The mix of guests is different for every party, so the way each evening pans out also changes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *endulum coupleCouple
18 weeks ago

Biggleswade bedfordshire

always a great night out fab atmosphere and lots of lovely friendly people x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xposedInTheMaleMan
17 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire


" If the hosts are comfortable around all sexualities I don't see it being notable that the sexuality of the hosts is different to the party they are hosting."

I don't see it as a problem, just wondering what motivated them to do it. There's no reason to think that their motives aren't positive.

I mean, I might be able to organise the best ever embroidery night, but I wouldn't want to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *i_party_people OP   Couple
17 weeks ago

Tempsford

Hey. Good question. We have been coming to VA for 4 years now and have become volunteers here. I've run vanilla charity events over the years and get a real buzz out of putting on an event people enjoy. I came to the club with zero confidence after dedicating 20 years to my son who is severely disabled. When I had to make the almost impossible decision to let him go into supportive living I felt lost and didn't feel I fit in anywhere...until I came to VA. Suddenly I wasn't just someone's mum...I could be me, no questions, no judgement just acceptance, a feeling I was welcome and I belonged. When the Bi Night hosting opportunity came up, I decided I wanted to try and give others who might feel they didn't have a place to be themselves the opportunity to feel welcome and confident in a safe environment. Everyone is welcome at our event and I try to make every single person feel like they have made a difference just by attending. I love the people, I love hosting and I love looking around and seeing people enjoy the event. I get as much out of hosting this event as they hopefully get from attending and our verifications prove this is the case.

Sorry for the long response haha but we all have a story and I'm very happy to share mine 🥰 Tania xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xposedInTheMaleMan
17 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Thanks - that's a lovely response, and reflects very well on you.

I didn't really expect such a detailed answer, but it sounds like you got carried away talking about something you love!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *BaileyxTV/TS
17 weeks ago

St Neots


"Hey. Good question. We have been coming to VA for 4 years now and have become volunteers here. I've run vanilla charity events over the years and get a real buzz out of putting on an event people enjoy. I came to the club with zero confidence after dedicating 20 years to my son who is severely disabled. When I had to make the almost impossible decision to let him go into supportive living I felt lost and didn't feel I fit in anywhere...until I came to VA. Suddenly I wasn't just someone's mum...I could be me, no questions, no judgement just acceptance, a feeling I was welcome and I belonged. When the Bi Night hosting opportunity came up, I decided I wanted to try and give others who might feel they didn't have a place to be themselves the opportunity to feel welcome and confident in a safe environment. Everyone is welcome at our event and I try to make every single person feel like they have made a difference just by attending. I love the people, I love hosting and I love looking around and seeing people enjoy the event. I get as much out of hosting this event as they hopefully get from attending and our verifications prove this is the case.

Sorry for the long response haha but we all have a story and I'm very happy to share mine 🥰 Tania xx"

You shouldn't have to justify yourself, but that's a lovely answer

💕❤️🏳️‍🌈💕🏳️‍⚧️❤️💕

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *i_party_people OP   Couple
17 weeks ago

Tempsford

You're welcome, and yes, that's exactly it 🙂 x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *i_party_people OP   Couple
17 weeks ago

Tempsford

Thank you so much 😘 x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *i_party_people OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Tempsford

🤠🔥 VA BI NIGHT – NOT MY FIRST RODEO! 🔥🤠

4th September 2026

Saddle up, cowboys and cowgirls… VA Bi Night is heading to the WILD WEST! 🌵🐎

Introducing our next themed night…

⭐ NOT MY FIRST RODEO ⭐

🤠 A Wild West VA Bi Night! 🤠

Dust off those cowboy boots, grab your hats and get ready for a night of Wild West mischief, flirting, dancing and plenty of VA Bi Night fun! 😈🔥

Think…

🤠 Cowboys & Cowgirls

🌵 Wild West Outlaws

💰 Bounty Hunters

🐎 Rodeo Riders

🍻 Saloon Girls & Boys

🔥 Or just come as you are!

Fancy dress is encouraged but never compulsory — the most important thing is that you come ready to party!

Whether this really isn’t your first rodeo… or you’re about to experience your very first VA Bi Night…

Everyone’s welcome at the saloon! 🍻😉

🌵 VA BI NIGHT 🌵

🤠 NOT MY FIRST RODEO 🤠

🔥 WILD WEST THEME NIGHT 🔥

Save the date, gather your posse and get ready to ride!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arahD72TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Bucks


"🤠🔥 VA BI NIGHT – NOT MY FIRST RODEO! 🔥🤠

4th September 2026

Saddle up, cowboys and cowgirls… VA Bi Night is heading to the WILD WEST! 🌵🐎

Introducing our next themed night…

⭐ NOT MY FIRST RODEO ⭐

🤠 A Wild West VA Bi Night! 🤠

Dust off those cowboy boots, grab your hats and get ready for a night of Wild West mischief, flirting, dancing and plenty of VA Bi Night fun! 😈🔥

Think…

🤠 Cowboys & Cowgirls

🌵 Wild West Outlaws

💰 Bounty Hunters

🐎 Rodeo Riders

🍻 Saloon Girls & Boys

🔥 Or just come as you are!

Fancy dress is encouraged but never compulsory — the most important thing is that you come ready to party!

Whether this really isn’t your first rodeo… or you’re about to experience your very first VA Bi Night…

Everyone’s welcome at the saloon! 🍻😉

🌵 VA BI NIGHT 🌵

🤠 NOT MY FIRST RODEO 🤠

🔥 WILD WEST THEME NIGHT 🔥

Save the date, gather your posse and get ready to ride!

"

This looks great!! 🤠

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ymbunny99Woman
5 weeks ago

sheerness

I have my outfit choices ready, 2 more sleeps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *litterbabeWoman
5 weeks ago

hiding from cock pics

I'm gutted I'm not going to make this, one of my favourite nights but I have to work.

Have a fantastic time everyone x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hilled SamMan
5 weeks ago

Reading

Never been but sounds intriguing!! Would be nice to know more as looking to explore x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick2120Man
5 weeks ago

Haywards Heath

I’ll be there tomorrow…look forward to it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ovastormCouple
5 weeks ago

somewhere east midlands

It's been too long since our last visit, and we're so looking forward to getting dressed up tonight! The atmosphere is always great, and we're excited! ✨🥂 #Anticipation #Excitement #NightOut

We are quite a shy couple, so if you see us, please come say hi.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arahD72TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Bucks

I’ve booked to go tonight. Feeling really nervous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *siandelights008Couple
5 weeks ago

London / romford

Just booked .we will be there tonight x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mandarkCouple
4 weeks ago

Hook

Saw this too late. We will be there on the next one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ff_to_button_moonCouple
4 weeks ago

Button Moon (S.Central Hampshire)

How busy was it on Friday? We haven't been to a VA bi night for a while and it's quite a trek for us to get there. The ones we have attended have been great fun though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *i_party_people OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Tempsford

We missed you. Hopefully see you soon xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *i_party_people OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Tempsford

We would love to see you at Bi Night. We are working hard to build this event up but please read our verifications if you would like information on how our guests feel after attending. Please message us if you would like any more information and hopefully see you soon xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *i_party_people OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Tempsford

🌈 BI INVITATION — CELEBRATES JAMES’S 50th BIRTHDAY BASH! 🎉

One of your hosts, James is turning 21 again… 😉 and there’s only one way to celebrate — with a little temptation, a lot of fun and all of you! 😈

He's having he night off of hosting to get involved in the fun, so bring your A-game and let's give him the night of his life!

Join us on Friday 2nd October, 8PM – 2:30AM, for a birthday bash packed with good vibes, gorgeous people, great music and just the right amount of mischief. 🔥

🌈 Everyone is welcome! Whether you’re gay, straight, bi-curious, trans, questioning or somewhere beautifully in between — come exactly as you are. Single, coupled up or flying solo, there’s a place for you here. ❤️

🎧 Music by DJ Magic Matt

🔥 Sensual vibes • Playful energy • No judgement

Birthday cake? Maybe.

Birthday boy? Definitely.

Behaving yourselves? We’ll see… 😈

Come to be seen.

Come to be tempted.

Come to feel alive.

Questions? Find us on Fab: _i_party_people

Join us on 2nd October

Let your heart race

Let your inhibitions fall

If we wink at you. Send us a message if you would like more information.

If you come across our profile and are interested just send us a message and we will get back to you.

You will need to have valid membership to be able to book tickets.

Come and join us, you won't regret it

J & T xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *BaileyxTV/TS
3 weeks ago

St Neots

See you there in October 🥳

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *litterbabeWoman
6 days ago

hiding from cock pics


"🌈 BI INVITATION — CELEBRATES JAMES’S 50th BIRTHDAY BASH! 🎉

One of your hosts, James is turning 21 again… 😉 and there’s only one way to celebrate — with a little temptation, a lot of fun and all of you! 😈

He's having he night off of hosting to get involved in the fun, so bring your A-game and let's give him the night of his life!

Join us on Friday 2nd October, 8PM – 2:30AM, for a birthday bash packed with good vibes, gorgeous people, great music and just the right amount of mischief. 🔥

🌈 Everyone is welcome! Whether you’re gay, straight, bi-curious, trans, questioning or somewhere beautifully in between — come exactly as you are. Single, coupled up or flying solo, there’s a place for you here. ❤️

🎧 Music by DJ Magic Matt

🔥 Sensual vibes • Playful energy • No judgement

Birthday cake? Maybe.

Birthday boy? Definitely.

Behaving yourselves? We’ll see… 😈

Come to be seen.

Come to be tempted.

Come to feel alive.

Questions? Find us on Fab: _i_party_people

Join us on 2nd October

Let your heart race

Let your inhibitions fall

If we wink at you. Send us a message if you would like more information.

If you come across our profile and are interested just send us a message and we will get back to you.

You will need to have valid membership to be able to book tickets.

Come and join us, you won't regret it

J & T xx"

Very much looking forward to it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ihimbiherCouple
6 days ago

lightwater

Clubs are not realy our thing anymore

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teed99Man
4 days ago

Kettering

Looking forward to celebrating VA Bi-Night host James' 50th birthday on Friday.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ff_to_button_moonCouple
4 days ago

Button Moon (S.Central Hampshire)

Might make it up for a visit. It's been an age since we last did a VA bi night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top