FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Which clubs in northwest are good for Saturday night greedy girls?

Jump to newest

By *exy n up 4 it OP   Couple
over a year ago

western isles

As title says, we are willing to travel anywhere within area NW/NE/Scotland to a club suitable for a first time greedy girl (couple) to hae fun at. We have not had much experience of clubs and are not looking for a gangbang type scenario, more a select, chosen few having fun with her together? Pretty much must be a Saurday night as its our only guarenteed free night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

A lot of clubs have couples only night on a Saturday so this might be tricky... check out the diaries on the sites of a few to begin with, you may have less choice than you think.

over a year ago

western isles

Hey Candy! already tried that and confirm what you say, thats why i`m posying on here for ideas?

Thanks anyway...........

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Fair enough, best of luck.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I know both clubs in the north east, Club f and Secrets, both allow "limited" amounts of single guys on saturday nights... guys they know and have vetted

over a year ago

western isles

thanks for that _abio!

So which is best for us newbies?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"thanks for that _abio!

So which is best for us newbies?"

not been to secrets yet so not in a position to comment on them.. I am sure that someone who has been there will come thru soon....

as for club f... its cool and very socialable on a saturday, so you don't tend to get so much of the "long lambs patrolling all the playrooms" vibe...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As title says, we are willing to travel anywhere within area NW/NE/Scotland to a club suitable for a first time greedy girl (couple) to hae fun at. We have not had much experience of clubs and are not looking for a gangbang type scenario, more a select, chosen few having fun with her together? Pretty much must be a Saurday night as its our only guarenteed free night."
try adam n eves in eccles. always busy on saturday nites

By *exycleanerWoman
over a year ago

pontefract

partners in bury allows single guys in on sat eves also when i used to go cpls didnt have to pay to join xx

By *rey Goose 13Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

adam and eves are having a fab swingers party tonight guys get in for £25 no memberships so lots of new sexy guys are going you will have a brill time give it a try x

over a year ago

yep ....A&E holds a soft spot for me ..It was my first ever club and have mets loads of genuine people and now I have career in swinging haha

Go with the flow and have funstuff

A great place.....and loads of fit women

over a year ago

Connections in Blackpool allows single guys in on sat eves also no one have to pay to join as its free for every one

Post new Message to Thread