Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

My first club visit...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Afternoon all, hope all is well!...

I'm going to be making my first club visit in the next week or so, going it alone seems a tad daunting and I can't help but feel rather apprehensive with the entire prospect!

The clubs local to me are Silverleigh, and Eurekas. I can't decide on which one to head for hence I wouldn't mind some inspiration from some of you more experienced lot.

Also...apart from me turning up, stripping off and trying to avoid walking round the place like a lost sheep...can anyone offer any further advice??

Any advice greatly appreciated!

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I'm not local to you and so dont know your local clubs but when ever I've chatted with a guy, it's usually been because they are stood at the bar or just chilling, never because they have their bits exposed or because they are puppy-ing me.

Bluntly dont be a towel tugger (Or stand wanking in a corner) dont follow women into rooms (puppy-ing) hoping they will just lie down and let everyone have a ride, just chill, talk to people, and be relaxed.

If you see someone you like, make eye contact then approach to chat with them as adults/humans and see where it leads.

If it is a couple address both of them, you don't have to be gay to talk with another male.

I never think of a swinging club with the expectation of sex, as it depends on who is in each night, more a night of chat and giggles and anything extra is a bonus

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread