Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

only swingers club open in the day blackpool

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Day Time Partys Are Couples £15 Single Guys £10 Single Ladies £5 Greedy Girls Welcome This Is A No Pressure Event And Any One Can Come Do Only What You Want To Do Open 11Am To 7Pm (Bring Your Own Alcohol) Hotel Accommodation Can Be Arranged

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Day Time Partys Are Couples £15 Single Guys £10 Single Ladies £5 Greedy Girls Welcome This Is A No Pressure Event And Any One Can Come Do Only What You Want To Do Open 11Am To 7Pm (Bring Your Own Alcohol) Hotel Accommodation Can Be Arranged "

I thought it was now only a gay / TV place during the daytimes?

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

"Day Time Partys Are Couples £15 Single Guys £10 Single Ladies £5 Greedy Girls Welcome This Is A No Pressure Event And Any One Can Come Do Only What You Want To Do Open 11Am To 7Pm (Bring Your Own Alcohol) Hotel Accommodation Can Be Arranged

I thought it was now only a gay / TV place during the daytimes?"

Was just going to say the same thing. Shame you weren't open for hetro swingers in the daytime two weeks ago when I was in Blackpool

over a year ago

very confused!!!! it was only the other week in a forum we were told its a gay and bi club daytimes! and now you post that its open to all as a swinging venue in the day! please clarify

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

its open to all swingers now as a lot of people want it that way so its mixed in the day now 11am to 7pm tuesday to saturday and sunday its 11am to 7pm then opne at night 7pm to 12am and if your there in the day on a sunday you can get back in at night for £5 on a sunday

over a year ago

"its open to all swingers now as a lot of people want it that way so its mixed in the day now 11am to 7pm tuesday to saturday and sunday its 11am to 7pm then opne at night 7pm to 12am and if your there in the day on a sunday you can get back in at night for £5 on a sunday"

over a year ago

"its open to all swingers now as a lot of people want it that way so its mixed in the day now 11am to 7pm tuesday to saturday and sunday its 11am to 7pm then opne at night 7pm to 12am and if your there in the day on a sunday you can get back in at night for £5 on a sunday"

Sounds great, may have to come visit when I'm next in blackpool

Post new Message to Thread