Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Kerry's 30 man bare back gang bang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who else is coming to my very first greedy girl spunk feast bare back gang bang. Over 30 booked in so far on reserve list might get a few more in. My sperm bank is empty come fill it up guys book now for your space. Love you all Kerry x x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *mmaRichardsTV/TS
over a year ago

Warrington

Fascinated by your event and only a little bit jealous.

Have always been interested in receiving bareback fun but have never felt able.

How do you ensure that you stay safe if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks Em x

Reply privately

By *iggamanMan
over a year ago

London

"Who else is coming to my very first greedy girl spunk feast bare back gang bang. Over 30 booked in so far on reserve list might get a few more in. My sperm bank is empty come fill it up guys book now for your space. Love you all Kerry x x"

wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fascinated by your event and only a little bit jealous.

Have always been interested in receiving bareback fun but have never felt able.

How do you ensure that you stay safe if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks Em x"

Thank you it should be awesome we are filming it too. All that hot cum the guys are going to share with me lol. The ones that are shy to put it in me being full of cum we will put a funel in my pussy to get the guys to fill it to make me over flow can't wait Kerry x

Reply privately

By *mmaRichardsTV/TS
over a year ago

Warrington

Sounds amazing!

How do you stay safe? I hoping that some words of wisdom from you might help push me over the edge to do it myself.

Em x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds amazing!

How do you stay safe? I hoping that some words of wisdom from you might help push me over the edge to do it myself.

Em x"

Its all the thrill of bare back i am regularly checked big buzz all that hot cum all for me Kerry x

Reply privately

By *mmaRichardsTV/TS
over a year ago

Warrington

Fab Kerry,

Love the funnel idea.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fab Kerry,

Love the funnel idea."

I cant wait for all them hot guys to fill up the funnel im using a black funner so it will look good on the camera so many horny fit guys are booked in bring it on Kerry x

Reply privately

By *mmaRichardsTV/TS
over a year ago

Warrington

I would love to watch that film Kerry.

What are you going to do with it

Em

Reply privately

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

like to see that video

Reply privately

over a year ago

"like to see that video "

Its a two hr no stop filmed night at the famous donkeydicks venue In Salisbury. Once this one is done i am doing a 50 man filmed gang bang later in June bring it on it has showed loads of interest love kerry x

Reply privately

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

where can you view these videos

Reply privately

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

Out of curiosity how do you vet the gentlemen? I appreciate that you get tested regurlarly but that is reactive and after the event so would be a bit of a closing the stable door scenario. Is the risk part of the buzz for you? I'm not knocking your choice, it's just so different to my own choices I am genuinely interested in why.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whilst I have no opinion on what you are doing as it has no affect on me I just wanted to ask a question. On your profile you say you will be vetting men by their verifications and if they have meet some people they won't be meeting you. This is totally up to you but how can you be sure they show all their verifications ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Out of curiosity how do you vet the gentlemen? I appreciate that you get tested regurlarly but that is reactive and after the event so would be a bit of a closing the stable door scenario. Is the risk part of the buzz for you? I'm not knocking your choice, it's just so different to my own choices I am genuinely interested in why. "

I am good at choosing my guys married ones are the best and safe bet Kerry x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds amazing!

Em x

Its all the thrill of bare back i am regularly checked big buzz all that hot cum all for me Kerry x"

I would just like to know if part of your staying safe as well as getting reg checked, will you be asking all 30 guys for visible proof of their being clear of any std's? Just wondering thats all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds amazing!

Em x

Its all the thrill of bare back i am regularly checked big buzz all that hot cum all for me Kerry xI would just like to know if part of your staying safe as well as getting reg checked, will you be asking all 30 guys for visible proof of their being clear of any std's? Just wondering thats all"

This thread is going a little of track of what i put in the header we do not want that do we lets keep it fun and clean and to the guys that want to attend many thanks we do not want to lower the tone of the thread about sts'd do we many thanks Love you all Kerry x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds amazing!

Em x

Its all the thrill of bare back i am regularly checked big buzz all that hot cum all for me Kerry xI would just like to know if part of your staying safe as well as getting reg checked, will you be asking all 30 guys for visible proof of their being clear of any std's? Just wondering thats all

This thread is going a little of track of what i put in the header we do not want that do we lets keep it fun and clean and to the guys that want to attend many thanks we do not want to lower the tone of the thread about sts'd do we many thanks Love you all Kerry x"

Hey, look I dont know you and wasnt criticising but I could have. Its none of my business but its called concern. Sorry if I offended you. Wont be posting anymore comments on this

Reply privately

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

"Out of curiosity how do you vet the gentlemen? I appreciate that you get tested regurlarly but that is reactive and after the event so would be a bit of a closing the stable door scenario. Is the risk part of the buzz for you? I'm not knocking your choice, it's just so different to my own choices I am genuinely interested in why.

I am good at choosing my guys married ones are the best and safe bet Kerry x"

I can see where you are coming from with that answer. However you only need to have one bad apple, and lets be honest doesn't matter how good your vetting is they can still get through, there is a potential that men could then be going home to unknowing wifes with an invisible and unwanted gift. I realise that is the mans choice but things like that would sway decision making for me.

Is the risk part of the thrill or is it purely the desire to be filled with cum outweighs the risks? I realise that we all have desires that aren't always in the best interests of all parts of our life and sometimes we just have to say sod it and go for it. I'm no angel and therefore not making any judgements just am really genuinely interested in where you are coming from and what drives you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Out of curiosity how do you vet the gentlemen? I appreciate that you get tested regurlarly but that is reactive and after the event so would be a bit of a closing the stable door scenario. Is the risk part of the buzz for you? I'm not knocking your choice, it's just so different to my own choices I am genuinely interested in why. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds amazing!

Em x

Its all the thrill of bare back i am regularly checked big buzz all that hot cum all for me Kerry xI would just like to know if part of your staying safe as well as getting reg checked, will you be asking all 30 guys for visible proof of their being clear of any std's? Just wondering thats all

This thread is going a little of track of what i put in the header we do not want that do we lets keep it fun and clean and to the guys that want to attend many thanks we do not want to lower the tone of the thread about sts'd do we many thanks Love you all Kerry xHey, look I dont know you and wasnt criticising but I could have. Its none of my business but its called concern. Sorry if I offended you. Wont be posting anymore comments on this "

lol Thats ok perhaps you might like to do a new thread on std's might be an interesting topic also love Kerry x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds amazing!

Em x

This thread is going a little of track of what i put in the header we do not want that do we lets keep it fun and clean and to the guys that want to attend many thanks we do not want to lower the tone of the thread about sts'd do we many thanks Love you all Kerry x"

"Lower the tone of the thread"...that's priceless!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds amazing!

Em x

This thread is going a little of track of what i put in the header we do not want that do we lets keep it fun and clean and to the guys that want to attend many thanks we do not want to lower the tone of the thread about sts'd do we many thanks Love you all Kerry x

"Lower the tone of the thread"...that's priceless!"

Keep it fun so many peoples fantasies i am doing it for real love Kerry x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Out of curiosity how do you vet the gentlemen? I appreciate that you get tested regurlarly but that is reactive and after the event so would be a bit of a closing the stable door scenario. Is the risk part of the buzz for you? I'm not knocking your choice, it's just so different to my own choices I am genuinely interested in why.

I am good at choosing my guys married ones are the best and safe bet Kerry x"

So poor old wifey can get the clap. I'm sorry but I think what you are doing is putting many people at risk. Its very easy to say "yes I'm clean" and not know you've got chlymidia or god forbid worse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So poor old wifey can get the clap. I'm sorry but I think what you are doing is putting many people at risk. Its very easy to say "yes I'm clean" and not know you've got chlymidia or god forbid worse. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

So poor old wifey can get the clap. I'm sorry but I think what you are doing is putting many people at risk. Its very easy to say "yes I'm clean" and not know you've got chlymidia or god forbid worse. "

I'm not sure why you find my comment funny. I just hope for your sake and everyone else's that no one lies about being clean.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please keep it to the topic of my thread thank you guys my topic is as follows thank you.

Who else is coming to my very first greedy girl spunk feast bare back gang bang. Over 30 booked in so far on reserve list might get a few more in. My sperm bank is empty come fill it up guys book now for your space. Love you all Kerry x x

So poor old wifey can get the clap. I'm sorry but I think what you are doing is putting many people at risk. Its very easy to say "yes I'm clean" and not know you've got chlymidia or god forbid worse.

I'm not sure why you find my comment funny. I just hope for your sake and everyone else's that no one lies about being clean. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm also glad you named the club so I can avoid it as somewhere that promotes unsafe sex. I will be advising friends to do the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not sure why you find my comment funny. I just hope for your sake and everyone else's that no one lies about being clean. "

sorry but cant keep mouth shut. this is not funny. and if im banned from forum then so be it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not sure why you find my comment funny. I just hope for your sake and everyone else's that no one lies about being clean. sorry but cant keep mouth shut. this is not funny. and if im banned from forum then so be it. "

Please keep it to the below topic thank you Kerry

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, you start a thread in a public forum and people will comment how they choose. I choose to question how you know none of the 30 married men have got something nasty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, you start a thread in a public forum and people will comment how they choose. I choose to question how you know none of the 30 married men have got something nasty. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, you start a thread in a public forum and people will comment how they choose. I choose to question how you know none of the 30 married men have got something nasty. "

I reserve my right to keep it to my topic buy your welcome to do a new topic on married men keep this thread fun guys Thanks love Kerry

Reply privately

over a year ago

All I'm going to say is my block list has now gone up by 364

Reply privately

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

Kerry when you put something on a forum thread it is going to be open to comments from all, including those whose views are going to be very different from your own. Whilst I appreciate that what you are doing is a fantasy for some it is also a quite the opposite for others. This sort of thing is always going to evoke strong views and feelings.

If you aren't able to accept that your fantasy isn't everyones view of a good time than a public forum isn't the best place to pin it. The point of my comments was to open a healthy (no pun intended) debate with you and others. Obviously that isn't going to happen.

I hope that things go well for you and that you aren't left regretting your choices at a later time cos quite frankly life is far too short for that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, you start a thread in a public forum and people will comment how they choose. I choose to question how you know none of the 30 married men have got something nasty.

I reserve my right to keep it to my topic buy your welcome to do a new topic on married men keep this thread fun guys Thanks love Kerry "

I think you'll find that you have no ownership over this thread and people can choose to comment upon it how they will. This isn't about married men, its about your gangbang and people's opinions of it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, you start a thread in a public forum and people will comment how they choose. I choose to question how you know none of the 30 married men have got something nasty.

I reserve my right to keep it to my topic buy your welcome to do a new topic on married men keep this thread fun guys Thanks love Kerry

I think you'll find that you have no ownership over this thread and people can choose to comment upon it how they will. This isn't about married men, its about your gangbang and people's opinions of it. "

Fair enough but the topic states who else is comming to my gang bang why would you want to move away from that Kerry

Reply privately

over a year ago

I reserve my right to keep it to my topic buy your welcome to do a new topic on married men keep this thread fun guys Thanks love Kerry "

at risk of being bollocked this isnt a fun subject for a lot of people. I notice no comments from guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you'll find that you have no ownership over this thread and people can choose to comment upon it how they will. This isn't about married men, its about your gangbang and people's opinions of it.

Fair enough but the topic states who else is comming to my gang bang why would you want to move away from that Kerry"

Your comment introduces the topic of a bareback gangbang, thus evoking strong feelings in many people. If you just want nice comments I suggest you talk about this privately with your 30 attendees rather than people who have strong views about safe sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I apologise to the 2 guys on here who did comment. one is part of a couple and the other is a single, he put sad faces.

Reply privately

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

To be fair most threads end up going off topic lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To be fair most threads end up going off topic lol. "

yeah they do! But it just shows that an OP has no ownership of a thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

not asked for views on bare back it says who is coming to my gang bang if you want views on back back then create a thread on bare back it makes sense. its like some one starting a thread on a holiday in scotland and then some one talking about a holiday in spain pointless lol.

back to this thread who is coming to my gang bang lol Kerry

Fair enough but the topic states who else is comming to my gang bang why would you want to move away from that Kerry

Your comment introduces the topic of a bareback gangbang, thus evoking strong feelings in many people. If you just want nice comments I suggest you talk about this privately with your 30 attendees rather than people who have strong views about safe sex."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Actually I disagree, its not pointless its discussing something that in this lifestyle is important. A holiday isn't going to give me HIV, a bareback gangbang could.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like I said, this and what you or any of us here want to do is none of my or anyone's business. Its not my thing as you now know, im very basic with my requirements on here but im not perfect - im on here to meet guys for a chat, the connection and obviously sex if we get on. Im married and cheating on him, so as I said not perfect, but lacking in male company and physical stuff if it works out that way. I apologise for going off topic but what I said has to be a bit of a concern for you hopefully a bit? You get tested so it must be. Anyway, if it sounded like I judged you harshly it was not meant that way. Anyone who had posted this topic would have got the same reaction from me - was not a personal attack. And even though it goes against my idea of fun, well I hope you play as safe as possible, even though it will be bareback, please take care. Im a mum so its a gut reaction from that part of me. Cant say anymore about it now sorry, emotions are kicking in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Threads on the forum rarely go the way the op wants about certain subjects

Good luck op with ur event, stay well and healthy

In the event it goes tits up thank goodness for broad spectrum antibiotics and anti virals

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure you won't have any problem finding guys. I know every time I organise something the first question most guys ask is can they bareback me.. I get quite a few drop outs when I refuse.

I'm slightly envious as it is a huge fantasy of mine.. but one that even I can't see me actually making reality. Just because as much as I maintain that I prefer bareback.. it's just to risky.

As for married men being the safest. I think you would be a little deluded there.. from my experience it's not true.

Anyway, good luck with it and I'm sure you will be taking a several month break after for safety reasons.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Threads on the forum rarely go the way the op wants about certain subjects

In the event it goes tits up thank goodness for broad spectrum antibiotics and anti virals "

Thank you Kerry x

Reply privately

over a year ago

OMFG

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the event it goes tits up thank goodness for broad spectrum antibiotics and anti virals

Thank you Kerry x"

You do know what anti virals are don't you? If not they try and slow the onset of HIV to stop AIDs. Luckily they're improving. You might like to educate yourself in the treatment of STDs and paternity tests.

Reply privately

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

"I'm sure you won't have any problem finding guys. I know every time I organise something the first question most guys ask is can they bareback me.. I get quite a few drop outs when I refuse.

I'm slightly envious as it is a huge fantasy of mine.. but one that even I can't see me actually making reality. Just because as much as I maintain that I prefer bareback.. it's just to risky.

As for married men being the safest. I think you would be a little deluded there.. from my experience it's not true.

Anyway, good luck with it and I'm sure you will be taking a several month break after for safety reasons. "

Good advice, as usual, Cali. Would suggest that OP takes your advice and at least postpones her planned 50 man gangbang for a later date so she can be fully checked out first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im done now here guys. tried to help with my last post without sounding like Mother Theresa me by the way is not the poster. bye

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Good advice, as usual, Cali. Would suggest that OP takes your advice and at least postpones her planned 50 man gangbang for a later date so she can be fully checked out first. "

My clinic are really good with me.. I'm always honest and they suggest that should I do something like the op plans that I leave 3 to 6 months after to be sure I'm clear...

This was the advice after I was curious about it...so I actually asked..

it would be different I guess if every man is bringing an in date certificate... And has one covering him for the last 3 months or so.

Reply privately

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

"

Good advice, as usual, Cali. Would suggest that OP takes your advice and at least postpones her planned 50 man gangbang for a later date so she can be fully checked out first.

My clinic are really good with me.. I'm always honest and they suggest that should I do something like the op plans that I leave 3 to 6 months after to be sure I'm clear...

it would be different I guess if every man is bringing an in date certificate... And has one covering him for the last 3 months or so.

"

I don't play bareback but still get checked every 3 months and am totally open about my lifestyle.

It is a little worrying that OP is vetting via profiles when she herself has only been on here for two weeks. Took me at least three months before I started to develop my fab radar and I've been swinging, on and off, for nearly the same amount of time OP has been alive. God now I feel old lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I don't play bareback but still get checked every 3 months and am totally open about my lifestyle.

It is a little worrying that OP is vetting via profiles when she herself has only been on here for two weeks. Took me at least three months before I started to develop my fab radar and I've been swinging, on and off, for nearly the same amount of time OP has been alive. God now I feel old lol. "

If you do not like bare back use condoms that way you will not catch any thing Kerry x

Reply privately

over a year ago

This shit is crazy!

I feel sorry for the poor wives who's husbands are off knee deep in 30 blokes cum and then going back home and sleeping with her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

thing is an in date certificate is as but as much use as tits on a fish unless you can prove that between taking the test and getting results or indeed between getting result and then attending they haven't played.

Reply privately

By *llie RoseWoman
over a year ago

By the seaside

If you do not like bare back use condoms that way you will not catch any thing Kerry x

Firstly thanks for the advice but I actually already know that. Secondly I don't think I've said I don't like it, just wouldn't do it. Two quite different things. On the rare occasions when I choose to be in a committed relationship I will go bareback.

I love the swinging lifestyle and wouldn't do anything that could lead to me having to give that up. One of the reasons why I asked you what your drive was.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If you do not like bare back use condoms that way you will not catch any thing Kerry x"

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud but can I point out that using condoms does not mean you won't catch anything. It just lessens the risk...

I think what the lady was trying to say is that your method for staying safe is somewhat flawed... It was more advice on helping you really.

I have no doubt that you will get your 30guys... But we are saying remember to take a sabbatical after for a few months so you can be sure your clean before doing the 50guy one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you Kerry x

You do know what anti virals are don't you? If not they try and slow the onset of HIV to stop AIDs. Luckily they're improving. You might like to educate yourself in the treatment of STDs and paternity tests. "

I'm a nurse! I know full well what can and can't be done with tablets but considering the ops blatant ignorance here I was not being serious! Not all disease processes r stoppable with meds

Anti vitals r nasty and lots decide the side effects r worse than the conditions the slow down

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud but can I point out that using condoms does not mean you won't catch anything. It just lessens the risk...

I think what the lady was trying to say is that your method for staying safe is somewhat flawed... It was more advice on helping you really.

I have no doubt that you will get your 30guys... But we are saying remember to take a sabbatical after for a few months so you can be sure your clean before doing the 50guy one. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who else is coming to my very first greedy girl spunk feast bare back gang bang. Over 30 booked in so far on reserve list might get a few more in. My sperm bank is empty come fill it up guys book now for your space. Love you all Kerry x x"

Since the OP wished the thread to get back on track - here's my answer to the original question!

Not me!!! Never in a million years would I trust either the woman involved in an activity such as this - or the other 29 'attendees'.

But I will be using any veri's left as 'resource material' should I be browsing profiles. Cross checking who's been where is always a useful addition to selection criteria re future potential meets!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/05/13 03:08:44]

Reply privately

over a year ago

You might be able to watch this amazing gang bang live in the cam rooms i am still thinking about going live on cam and if i do it will be the biggest live gang bang that these cam rooms have ever seen so tell me guys who want to watch it live in the cam rooms on the 6th June if i get enough interest then i might treat you guys that cannot attend love Kerry x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you Kerry x

You do know what anti virals are don't you? If not they try and slow the onset of HIV to stop AIDs. Luckily they're improving. You might like to educate yourself in the treatment of STDs and paternity tests. "

you're a bit passionate im the lady knows everything you're talking about . They're are going to be men involved also and they are as much responsible for their actions . I'm sure they all know its going to be a 30 man bareback gangbang yet its going ahead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbh dont think she gives a shit shes making good money and well the guys dont too they getting a bare bk shag lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

hang on guys this is no one else's business except the ops and 30 guys attending ohh and the 30 women that these guys go back to ohh yeah and there probable aprox 10 guys these women are shaging behined there partners back ( who are already cheating ) ohh and the10 women there shaging MUST I GO ON ohh sorry I forgot if the 60 people ( men and there wives they go home to ) have 2 children or more thats another potential 60 plus OHH SHIT ACTUALLY YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE AFFECTED BY THIS POTENTIAL OUTBREAK SO POST AWAY P.S good luck to OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow I'm speechless for once

But like Obi, i will be vetting any veri's left. Not a chance in hell would i ever want to meet one of the guys involved !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good luck with it. Can't wait to see the vid xx

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"You might be able to watch this amazing gang bang live in the cam rooms i am still thinking about going live on cam and if i do it will be the biggest live gang bang that these cam rooms have ever seen so tell me guys who want to watch it live in the cam rooms on the 6th June if i get enough interest then i might treat you guys that cannot attend love Kerry x"

We would watch x

Reply privately

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

[Removed by poster at 31/05/13 06:21:20]

Reply privately

By *r_TrojanMan
over a year ago

In The North

"Wow I'm speechless for once

But like Obi, i will be vetting any veri's left. Not a chance in hell would i ever want to meet one of the guys involved !!!"

Well that's you assuming they would even leave a verification!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

But like Obi, i will be vetting any veri's left. Not a chance in hell would i ever want to meet one of the guys involved !!!

Well that's you assuming they would even leave a verification!! "

True enough, but any that do.. well i'll be hitting the block list asap !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds amazing!

Em x

"Lower the tone of the thread"...that's priceless!"

Using a funnel...priceless

Reply privately

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

These sort of threads are a real worry on here, not only actively partaking in unsafe sex with strangers, but 30 of them at all once ?

Good luck and I hope whatever life long conditions you might acquire from this event are worth it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You might be able to watch this amazing gang bang live in the cam rooms i am still thinking about going live on cam and if i do it will be the biggest live gang bang that these cam rooms have ever seen so tell me guys who want to watch it live in the cam rooms on the 6th June if i get enough interest then i might treat you guys that cannot attend love Kerry x"

Have you informed the Guinness book of records?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But like Obi, i will be vetting any veri's left. Not a chance in hell would i ever want to meet one of the guys involved !!!"

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

So 30 married guys (that get involved in bareback gangbangs) are somehow safer than 30 single guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

And this is the reason we do not attend DD's parties...and do not play with people that attend, this topic just freaks me right out! Nuff said

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Oh, and if the event is already full why do you need to advertise for new people?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds amazing!

Em x

Using a funnel...priceless"

im never going to be able to look my dishwasher salt funnel in the same way again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm sure you won't have any problem finding guys. I know every time I organise something the first question most guys ask is can they bareback me.. I get quite a few drop outs when I refuse.

Anyway, good luck with it and I'm sure you will be taking a several month break after for safety reasons. "

Actually she says shes got a 50 men one in june or july... holy hell. You know i have always stated each to their own but this OP really has no concept of safety or the art of conversation. I think we best off talking to a brick wall anyways im going to go bang my head off said brick wall as it probably do more good then telling this person what she needs to hear... good luck love i think you may need it. Not just for not catching an sti or worse... but for an unwanted pregnancy... Cx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds amazing!

Em x

im never going to be able to look my dishwasher salt funnel in the same way again. "

Puts a whole new dimension to changing the oil too...

Reply privately

By *ot - CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Sounds amazing!

Em x

im never going to be able to look my dishwasher salt funnel in the same way again. "

Better to use tablets less mess and its safer!

Reply privately

By *st timers 2012Couple
over a year ago

helmsdale

"This shit is crazy!

I feel sorry for the poor wives who's husbands are off knee deep in 30 blokes cum and then going back home and sleeping with her."

Reply privately

By *uriousBristolCplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

But like Obi, i will be vetting any veri's left. Not a chance in hell would i ever want to meet one of the guys involved !!! "

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed some posts and Im closing this now

Reply privately