FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Who organises swinging events at Mansions ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i know someone with a huge mansion who normally does luxury weddings and that sort of thing but has mentioned a few times about holding a swinging or masquerade party there,anybody know who organises them sort of events or can offer any advice i can pass on ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

I don't but, it sounds like an excellent idea!

It's something we'd definitely be interested in!

D&K

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We don't either but it sounds great!

over a year ago

Yeah if you find out let me know we could do with a posh party with sexy posh people

over a year ago

Oooooo that would be a good night all fur coat and no knickers

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"Oooooo that would be a good night all fur coat and no knickers "

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm so not posh enough to attend lol

over a year ago

Cityslickers parties usually.

Im going Thursday.

But to attend CitySlickers you need a private invite and/or they have to actually know you.

They throw wicked high end bashes usually.

Ben

over a year ago

Organise it yourself. It would be fun to do there are plenty of sites like this to promote it on.

over a year ago

thanks for all the interest,if your into organising a really high end event and want to go somewhere really special its even got its own pair of thrones,theres huge parking available which security is provided and even a place to land your helicopter right next to the mansion.

The mansion has shutters on the downstairs windows and has its own private drive with gates so theres no disturbing happens there.

over a year ago

Flex master we could team up with you to make it happen but ya need abit of money to throw at it first I.e hire play kit ect then there's to take in mind how much the owners of the mansion wants to charge you to hire the place I'm sure it would be great if can get it to happen

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

The main thing people look at when receiving an invite to an event of any kind is cost.

We are helping to organise a Masked Ball event in south Wales, admittedly not in a mansion ( see welsh forums), but even at 20 quid a head for the ball, plus a fiver a head camping, many have said its too much. I would certainly consider getting people who express an interest to pay a fairly substantial deposit (maybe 50%) before even thinking about booking anything if I were to be involved in anything like this again.

We had over 180 initially say yes, with interest since then from about 70 or more, but only about 100 have actually commited by paying, making planning and covering costs a bit of a struggle lol.

Bottom line, the cost will dictate success.

over a year ago

i know theres swingers who like going to converted pubs with mot station garages next door and barbed wire fences,doggers who like the danger of getting caught by the law, the place i'm suggesting is about as high end a venue your ever going to find in the uk to do a lifestyle party,if you fancy a stunning massive listed regency mansion with amazing views and gardens that are simply wonderfull ,huge bedrooms with bigger than king size 4 poster beds the place i'm suggesting could be the for you.

its up to a individual or company who knows what they are doing in this area to sort it out although any help possible would be offered by the team.

if you have ever seen that film eyes wide shut you know exactly what i'm talking about and i myself personally would show you round the mansion before you made up your mind....

over a year ago

I love that film eyes wide shut

Post new Message to Thread