Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Isis.. good first club?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just thinking of having a look see... basically nervous and just wondering how friendly a club it is? Should I be brave and go look see tonight?

thank you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Just thinking of having a look see... basically nervous and just wondering how friendly a club it is? Should I be brave and go look see tonight?

thank you x"

I used to be a regular there and can honestly say its the friendliest club I've been to. Just get chatting to the other club goers and you'll have a great time.

By *leepyangelCouple
over a year ago

over the hill and far away

I went there last week and felt very uncomfortable xx

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

There is a party in Leeds tonight not sure if you'd be interested it's an interracial social party night thingie, can you tell I've never been lol, send me a pm if you like the sound of it, I'm going from Halifax too

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Im a regular at Isis and i can say with all honesty that is is a warm friendly club. Just let Dave and Jo (the owners) know its your first time,you will be given a tour of the club and introduced to others in the club. Pop along and i hope you have a great time xx

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

You can't go wrong with Isis, its a friendly club with some genuine people that go.

Its well worth giving it a try

By *resh princeMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"You can't go wrong with Isis, its a friendly club with some genuine people that go.

Its well worth giving it a try "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

isis is definitely a good introduction to the club scene. Small, but friendly, you can have a night out without the pressure to play.

Larger clubs can seem very overwhelming to a newbie single female, so i would recommend starting in a smaller club, and getting used to that and then building up to the larger, busier clubs.

Post new Message to Thread