Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

RAVE CLUB NIGHT VS SWINGFIELDS

Jump to newest

By *ornybibuggers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durrington

Been reading posts on both of these we cant afford to go to both of them so will have to choose just one event.

Do not know much about swingfields only that every one saying its very expensive charging couples around £60 for a bit of fun in a field. Does any one know what Sammy and Jamie will be charging we have been told they used to run the carnval events and they ran them well any info please we are bit new to this. Please correct us if we have got it wrong. thank you.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think Swingfields is a bit more than 'a bit of fun in a field'! There will be DJs, bands and other things going on. However only you can decide which you want to go to. I get the idea that the Rave meet is just one night, but I could be wrong.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah they did not sure in costs yet but their gig to me personally is more appealing and they are experienced in holding events

Reply privately

By *eaverfeverCouple
over a year ago

nr Manchester

Whats sammy and jamies?

Reply privately

By *ornybibuggers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durrington

"Whats sammy and jamies?"

Username: samandjamie

They really do know how to put on a good show they ran the canval at the lodge and made the lodge a busy place but so i am told once they pulled out to go it alone the lodge went down hill fast. So if these guys are behind it then it will sure do well

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Whats sammy and jamies?

They really do know how to put on a good show they ran the canval at the lodge and made the lodge a busy place but so i am told once they pulled out to go it alone the lodge went down hill fast. So if these guys are behind it then it will sure do well "

Well perhaps you need to check your facts ......

Reply privately

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I can only see this thread ending badly.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Whats sammy and jamies?

They really do know how to put on a good show they ran the canval at the lodge and made the lodge a busy place but so i am told once they pulled out to go it alone the lodge went down hill fast. So if these guys are behind it then it will sure do well "

Perhaps you should ask samandjamie why they pulled out of Carnal at the Lodge! The Lodge goes on !!

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Whats sammy and jamies?

Ah .... Donkeydicks attack us ..... We AND Sam and Jamie are better than your pathetic attempts to cause issues !!! Grow up

Reply privately

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Whats sammy and jamies?

Instead of listening to hearsay, maybe come along to see for yourself

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

All this politics that goes on between clubs is getting tedious.

Why not just let people choose where they want to go to rather than diss the competition.

Reply privately