Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bi events

Jump to newest

By *wingnswitch OP   Couple
3 days ago

NEWARK

Can anyone advise on really good bi nights we know of the Annex, VA, chams but we would like to add to our list. We are happy to travel for a bi night as we are both fully bi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itty_gizmoCouple
3 days ago

Mordor

Tattooed Talents Liberate nights at Penthouse are amazing, last Friday of every month

By *rivatepitMan
3 days ago

Battle

ME1 in Rochester has always been a favourite of mine. Check the forum and website for details and dates.

By *unesMan
3 days ago

scarborough

Tuesdays at Quest Leeds.

3 days ago

NEWARK

"Tattooed Talents Liberate nights at Penthouse are amazing, last Friday of every month "

Thanks defo will look at it x

3 days ago

NEWARK

"Tuesdays at Quest Leeds."

Friends have said this is good x

3 days ago

NEWARK

"ME1 in Rochester has always been a favourite of mine. Check the forum and website for details and dates. "

Thank you will look, do you know if they are tv friendly?

By *s-two-75Couple
3 days ago

"Can anyone advise on really good bi nights we know of the Annex, VA, chams but we would like to add to our list. We are happy to travel for a bi night as we are both fully bi "

Northwich Sauna bi Fridays

By *oveToPlay.Couple
3 days ago

Yorkshire

Alchemy is a fabulous club and hosts bi nights and days

S xxx

3 days ago

NEWARK

"Can anyone advise on really good bi nights we know of the Annex, VA, chams but we would like to add to our list. We are happy to travel for a bi night as we are both fully bi

Northwich Sauna bi Fridays "

Thank you

3 days ago

NEWARK

"Alchemy is a fabulous club and hosts bi nights and days

S xxx"

Thank you x

By *rivatepitMan
2 days ago

Battle

"ME1 in Rochester has always been a favourite of mine. Check the forum and website for details and dates.

Thank you will look, do you know if they are tv friendly? "

Very! Normally a few dressers there on bi nights, and they have a regular TV day on a Tuesday, but that is not mixed.

By *iss DevilWoman
2 days ago

Bedford

I second what has been said about TT's nights at Penthouse Playrooms. They are not always the busiest but the host is very attentive, makes sure people have a good time.

Also, once Jaydees is back to being open and if SpicyMinx is still running bi nights there, I'd check those out, too.

By *itty_gizmoCouple
4 hours ago

Mordor

September's tt bi night was packed and the Halloween one is looking to be another packed night, very tv friendly, we will be there every month from now on and there is allways a crowd of us that attend, I know it's been a bit hit and miss lataley but there is allot of us that are trying our best to turn this around and get it back to being the best bi nights by fare

By *ymbunny79Woman
4 hours ago

sheerness

"September's tt bi night was packed and the Halloween one is looking to be another packed night, very tv friendly, we will be there every month from now on and there is allways a crowd of us that attend, I know it's been a bit hit and miss lataley but there is allot of us that are trying our best to turn this around and get it back to being the best bi nights by fare "

I love TT bi nights but can’t make it now until probably the new year but looking forward to getting back

I might try and get to the December party if possible, they are great nights and the venue is fab

Post new Message to Thread