By *earmegrowlMan
6 days ago

Wolverhampton

Booo!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornagainchristianMan
6 days ago

Preston (but travel all over the UK

Genuine question I’m almost afraid to ask, but where do people usually cum in there? When I was in there weren’t any tissue dispensers or anything, do people just shoot over the floor? Didn’t want to do it in case that was frowned on!

By *deheath3Man
6 days ago

Dudley

When are best times to go ie busiest

By *ohnj555Man
6 days ago

skegness

By *im fuegoMan
6 days ago

wolverhampton

"Genuine question I’m almost afraid to ask, but where do people usually cum in there? When I was in there weren’t any tissue dispensers or anything, do people just shoot over the floor? Didn’t want to do it in case that was frowned on!"

I like to find a willing mouth or a nice pair of tits

By *earmegrowlMan
6 days ago

Wolverhampton

"Genuine question I’m almost afraid to ask, but where do people usually cum in there? When I was in there weren’t any tissue dispensers or anything, do people just shoot over the floor? Didn’t want to do it in case that was frowned on!"

I grab some blue roll from the loo on way in so I can wipe up but normally I likevto put my load to a good use and not waste it lol

By *renadier4 OP   Man
6 days ago

Codsall

For God's sake guys. If you can't control your bodily fluids then go back to school!

Gangbang Milf is visiting Friday!

By *onjames11Man
6 days ago

Shrewsbury

I see she wants cum on her tits. Do you think that’s after being fucked?

By *renadier4 OP   Man
6 days ago

Codsall

"I see she wants cum on her tits. Do you think that’s after being fucked?"

Don't get ahead of yourself. The lady is always respected. The lady gets what the lady wants!

By *onjames11Man
6 days ago

Shrewsbury

"I see she wants cum on her tits. Do you think that’s after being fucked?

Don't get ahead of yourself. The lady is always respected. The lady gets what the lady wants! "

Apologies- you’re quite right, and it’s what makes A&S and its clientele so special

By *earmegrowlMan
6 days ago

Wolverhampton

"I see she wants cum on her tits. Do you think that’s after being fucked?

Don't get ahead of yourself. The lady is always respected. The lady gets what the lady wants!

Apologies- you’re quite right, and it’s what makes A&S and its clientele so special"

It's not for us to know what a female or couple want, plus if we was told by the couple it wouldn't be for us to say but them, sorry to be a party proper, it's always best to pm them directly

By *aughtyFreddoMan
5 days ago

Coventry

"For God's sake guys. If you can't control your bodily fluids then go back to school!

Gangbang Milf is visiting Friday! "

Lovely, but can't go.

By *heeky gentlemanMan
5 days ago

Worcester

Anyone in today?

By *orny dickMan
5 days ago

Wolverhampton

Gang bang milf cancelled thanks time wasters 🤬

By *estaftermidnightCouple
5 days ago

Chorley

"Gang bang milf cancelled thanks time wasters 🤬"

Fucking hell, bit harsh. Do you not think she might have woken up feeling unwell or had a family emergency come up? Wow

By *andd6871Couple
5 days ago

Near York

"Gang bang milf cancelled thanks time wasters 🤬

Fucking hell, bit harsh. Do you not think she might have woken up feeling unwell or had a family emergency come up? Wow "

Definitely the type of comment that puts women off attending. Makes you feel like yout have to allow every guy to play with you . It’s not a brothel ffs!!

By *orny dickMan
5 days ago

Wolverhampton

My bad sorry 😔 jus in a bad mood today sorry to gangbang milf sorry to all looking how to delete it

By *weetsmellingtreatsWoman
5 days ago

Gloucester

He’s often rude, disrespectful of people’s preferences and if someone doesn’t go to cinema when they thought they may they aren’t time wasters!

Could be any number of reasons and deffo the sort of attitude that puts some of us ladies off

By *wen1973Man
5 days ago

West Bromwich

Everyone has a bad day. Hopefully you ladys will be 2moro im cumin with a big load just for you all. BB lovers Xx

By *annabarberaCouple
5 days ago

Staffs

"My bad sorry 😔 jus in a bad mood today sorry to gangbang milf sorry to all looking how to delete it "

And yet you keep sprouting nonsense here on the forum

How about you simply stay off the forums for good

By *wen1973Man
5 days ago

West Bromwich

"My bad sorry 😔 jus in a bad mood today sorry to gangbang milf sorry to all looking how to delete it

How about you simply stay off the for good."

very well said. The ladys cum with their husband or a friend and some play and some do not at all. so Enjoy yourselves if they let you if not watch and hopefully play another day.

By *wen1973Man
5 days ago

West Bromwich

And get well soon gangbang sexy milf. Xx

By *ordy73Man
5 days ago

lancashire

"And get well soon gangbang sexy milf. Xx "
you go to cinema often ?

By *weetsmellingtreatsWoman
5 days ago

Gloucester

"My bad sorry 😔 jus in a bad mood today sorry to gangbang milf sorry to all looking how to delete it

How about you simply stay off the forums for good "

Well said

By *pecialdaysMan
4 days ago

oxford

No place for rudeness at all the ladies make the rules and are respected for it I can’t wait to get back there see you all soon

By *reg CMan
4 days ago

Wiltshire

Are any women or couples headed there this morning?

By *iscreetShropsManMan
4 days ago

Telford

EXACTLY the sort of self entitled attitude that completely puts off my wife (and I would have thought lots of other women) from going there again.

By *ing_dMan
4 days ago

Birmingham

Some need to understand that some of us want to play but not with entire world or don’t have the mood or because of taste and preferences. There might ok be other reason too. If it didn’t work move on and enjoy and let others enjoy.

By *abroneyMan
4 days ago

DUDLEY

"My bad sorry 😔 jus in a bad mood today sorry to gangbang milf sorry to all looking how to delete it "
you might wanna think before you speak!

By *reg CMan
4 days ago

Wiltshire

Everyone needs to calm down and stop arguing! Today is a new day. Who’s going? Trying to share the love - and cum

By *ovethebushMan
4 days ago

Wednesbury

Do what i do... turn up, pay, sit and wait and hope,nothing happens then go home and wank

By *orny dickMan
4 days ago

Wolverhampton

How about u keep ur nose out

By *orny dickMan
4 days ago

Wolverhampton

Like I said I apologise for yesterday some of u on here go on like pussy is gold

By *im fuegoMan
4 days ago

wolverhampton

And just like that, women stopped going to angels

By *lik and PaulCouple
4 days ago

Flagrante

"And just like that, women stopped going to angels"

Its one of the places we've looked at going to...maybe not now.

By *entlemanJim28Man
4 days ago

the Shires

Don’t let the few put you off. It’s a great place and pretty much all of the couples/ladies who have gone have had a great time. The single men police themselves and the owner and his staff won’t tolerate any bad behaviour

By *iscreetShropsManMan
4 days ago

Telford

Well it's certainly that attitude that has stopped my wife going there. We get far fewer problems with that type of attitude/behaviour at other places we go to. And in our experience that sort of attitude and behaviour is tolerated by the other guys, very rarely has anyone ever said anything to them. Couples like us just tend to end up leaving and going elsewhere.

By *havedballsMan
4 days ago

shrewsbury

As someone who has previously met Gangbang MILF, show some respect she is a great girl who is as filthy as it gets, she will take whatever you can throw at her and more,

Dont let a few comments put you off returning Suzanne

By *pecialdaysMan
4 days ago

oxford

"Don’t let the few put you off. It’s a great place and pretty much all of the couples/ladies who have gone have had a great time. The single men police themselves and the owner and his staff won’t tolerate any bad behaviour "
I’ll second that I have spent two days in there early summer hoping for a couple to come in, didn’t happen not to worry I still enjoyed myself. Don’t be put off but the seldom few I found the guys in there to be very respectful very friendly and Raj is great. You’ll have a wonderful time

By *wbsearcherMan
4 days ago

cannock

Wow,if you can't be respectful keep your thoughts to yourself,you make us all sound prehistoric.The poor lady in question obviously has a reason why she can't make it,and has the decency to tell everybody she can't make it.beggers belief

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
4 days ago

wonderland.

That’s us most likely avoiding Angels in future then

By *eeSoarMan
4 days ago

Shrewsbury, West Midlands

Well this thread has gone sour quick. Who's gonna make an new, new, angels thread?

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
3 days ago

wonderland.

"Well this thread has gone sour quick. Who's gonna make a new, new, angels thread?"

No need as it seems to be a perfect representation of the guys that attend.

By *urbo321123Man
3 days ago

Stratford upon Avon

I imagine a lot remains in their jeans - personally I think doing it on the floor is a bit course, think of the cleaner!

By *pecialdaysMan
3 days ago

oxford

"Well this thread has gone sour quick. Who's gonna make a new, new, angels thread?

No need as it seems to be a perfect representation of the guys that attend. "

I can say it absolutely does not. The guys there are respectful friendly guys largely your going to get a random one wherever you go please don’t be put off by the minority

By *reg CMan
3 days ago

Wiltshire

At least one word is right in the username THICK bull dom

By *eau and ArrowCouple
3 days ago

Bromsgrove

"Like I said I apologise for yesterday some of u on here go on like pussy is gold "

Not the most contrite apology ever seen. Unfortunately on the back of other rude and disrespectful comments. I don’t think for one second you have thought of the impact your comments can have on someone’s livelihood.

Like others have said, it was a place we were looking at going but there is no way on the planet that we would play with you and it does not appear you would be accepting of this, souring the atmosphere.

Others on this thread have seemed far more respectful but whilst tolerating your presence they are unconsciously enabling your toxic behaviour

By *iscreetShropsManMan
3 days ago

Telford

"Like I said I apologise for yesterday some of u on here go on like pussy is gold

Not the most contrite apology ever seen. Unfortunately on the back of other rude and disrespectful comments. I don’t think for one second you have thought of the impact your comments can have on someone’s livelihood.

Like others have said, it was a place we were looking at going but there is no way on the planet that we would play with you and it does not appear you would be accepting of this, souring the atmosphere.

Others on this thread have seemed far more respectful but whilst tolerating your presence they are unconsciously enabling your toxic behaviour"

Very, very well said.

By *orny mumWoman
3 days ago

shoreditch

Still dont have a date but I won't let one idiot stop me attending. Every village has on idiot and it's not always a guy! One bad apple does sour the whole tree. Any more stupid analogies

By *ldbury1984Man
3 days ago

Birmingham

Good to hear it

By *orny mumWoman
3 days ago

shoreditch

"Still dont have a date but I won't let one idiot stop me attending. Every village has on idiot and it's not always a guy! One bad apple does sour the whole tree. Any more stupid analogies"

Learnt not to post before coffee!! Think you got the gist though

By *lippy02Man
3 days ago

edinburgh

Would have loved my wife to have been a regular visitor in this ace in the past when we were quite actively involved with other men involved. Her being involved having fun with offers from horny men and being enjoyed as I got to witness when there too.

By *andm2006Man
3 days ago

Warwick

I'm not as regular as I would like to be, but I do hope that couples and ladies are not put off by one appalling contributer to this group. That would be a shame for the 99% of great couple, ladies and gents who enjoy the great times there

By *urboTongue21Man
3 days ago

Walsall

There should be no expectation from guys whether visitors turn up or not...some come and don't play, some come and only play together. The "entitled" attitude is not acceptable, you play on the couple's or lady's terms, not yours.

By *earmegrowlMan
3 days ago

Wolverhampton

Believe me bull dom does not speak for all off us guys or the owner raj's, if couples or women that attend the cinema have any issues in there they are kindly asked to leave the venue, us guys won't put up with the attitude of some at all venues not just angels,

I run with the policy when I take women along, if you are told no and spoil it the action stops it won't be just you that's now pissed off but every guy

By *ad Bod AdonisMan
3 days ago

Birmingham

"Still dont have a date but I won't let one idiot stop me attending. Every village has on idiot and it's not always a guy! One bad apple does sour the whole tree. Any more stupid analogies"

So glad to hear it. I'm a regular and have never seen Ladies treated with anything but respect.

By *wen1973Man
3 days ago

West Bromwich

[Removed by poster at 29/09/24 14:51:51]

By *wen1973Man
3 days ago

West Bromwich

"Still dont have a date but I won't let one idiot stop me attending. Every village has on idiot and it's not always a guy! One bad apple does sour the whole tree. Any more stupid analogies

Learnt not to post before coffee!! Think you got the gist though "

I agree with _orny mum and the rest of you all respect is the key in the cinema and anywhere else. And hopefully _orny mum ill be in when you decide to cumin for Naughty visit for BB. Xx

By *arkhorse7Man
3 days ago

birmingham

I think everyone's made it pretty clear, vast majority of the guys are regular and nothing like the "village idiot", so let's just leave it alone now and not give this any further negative energy and instead look forward to fun times as always by all Patrons who cherish and respect this establishment !!

By *pecialdaysMan
3 days ago

oxford

"I think everyone's made it pretty clear, vast majority of the guys are regular and nothing like the "village idiot", so let's just leave it alone now and not give this any further negative energy and instead look forward to fun times as always by all Patrons who cherish and respect this establishment !! "
quite perfectly put

By *eesley1234Man
2 days ago

Stoke-on-Trent

The early bird catches the worm

By *QmidlandsguyMan
2 days ago

Bloxwich

Anyone in today?

By *ubwife4uCouple
2 days ago

Maidstone Area.

"I think everyone's made it pretty clear, vast majority of the guys are regular and nothing like the "village idiot", so let's just leave it alone now and not give this any further negative energy and instead look forward to fun times as always by all Patrons who cherish and respect this establishment !! quite perfectly put"

Well said. We’ve visited a couple of times and all the guys we have met there, without exception, have been nothing but respectful, courteous, and polite. And for that reason we have another visit planned. Date on our profile.

By *ehe121Man
2 days ago

Birmingham

First time visit Friday, any good times of day?

By *wen1973Man
2 days ago

West Bromwich

"I think everyone's made it pretty clear, vast majority of the guys are regular and nothing like the "village idiot", so let's just leave it alone now and not give this any further negative energy and instead look forward to fun times as always by all Patrons who cherish and respect this establishment !! quite perfectly put

Well said. We’ve visited a couple of times and all the guys we have met there, without exception, have been nothing but respectful, courteous, and polite. And for that reason we have another visit planned. Date on our profile. "

very looking forward indeed. Xx

By *ay BeMan
2 days ago

village

Quick gangbang 4.15 to 5 today. Cute chubby milf. SAFE SEX Only!!!

By *otfun_123Man
2 days ago

No Where

Is there any bi fun between guys in there? Or is it mainly straight play?

By *ay BeMan
2 days ago

village

No condom no fuck. No exceptions guys so please stop messaging me to ask if bare ok.

By *unkygentMan
2 days ago

walsall

Just had the best Asian girl Iv seen in there attend with her man wow .

By *aughtyFreddoMan
2 days ago

Coventry

The guy above, or someone else?

By *im fuegoMan
2 days ago

wolverhampton

"Is there any bi fun between guys in there? Or is it mainly straight play? "

Plenty of bi play if you want it