Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Men visiting clubs

Jump to newest

By *aturetotty OP   Couple
4 days ago

sandbanks

Hi guys ,

Was looking for some idea of what you look for in a guys wife when visiting a club and what it’s like to have the guys wife.

( posted by _aturetottys hubby)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unFrankyMan
3 days ago

where is the fun

Interesting one and think it is initial friendly chat and then both wife and partner keen.

I guess everyone would have the preferences but the initial one is kicking off a conversation and as a wife and partner then you should not also be adverse to starting the convo.

As far as play then respect, fun and all into it but a lot of no drama and also long term fun but I think like any it is essential to have boundaries and the wife and partner comfortable and third or fourth respectful of that.

As in the environment we are all here for great times and shared fun and some only that and others relationships.

Not sure if that answered the question or did you want a more direct how you look?? Anyway thought I would pitch in!

By *oiluvfunMan
3 days ago

Penrith

"Hi guys ,

Was looking for some idea of what you look for in a guys wife when visiting a club and what it’s like to have the guys wife.

( posted by _aturetottys hubby)"

Mutual attraction, and if in a club environment, don’t wait for the guy to make the first move if you’re sat by yourselves or in a group of EGOF’s

Post new Message to Thread