FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

East Midlands first club recommendations.

Jump to newest

By *tevenTelly OP   Couple
5 days ago

Newmarket

Looking to attend our first club here and looking for recommendations.

Have been reading through reviews and we were leaning towards the annex but looking for others recommendations.

We will have to travel and stay over regardless of which one we go to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *weet and SpiceCouple
5 days ago

Around the Midlands

Jaydees is worth a visit, although currently closed for refurbishment

5 days ago

Newmarket

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
5 days ago

Coventry

Given your location I would second Jaydees. Although not our favourite Club in the UK it is a very good club and unless you want to go doing huge distances I think you'll really enjoy it.

Having said that it depends partly on your transportation/drink/accommodation preferences because its location is remote and the nearest overnight accommodation is a bit of a distance. So OK if one of you is driving back at the end of the night. If not accommodation/taxis are difficult and expensive. Although I'm sure they'll be offering some on-site accommodation options when the new club is open. However if this isn't going to work for you or you want a public transport option or somewhere with a better selection of near by hotels then you may want to look at other clubs? If so we give you some other suggestions.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
5 days ago

Coventry

In fact just as a practicality it may help us if you tell us what your transportation/distance preferences are and/or if overnight accommodation is a need too?

By * and BCouple
5 days ago

Durham

"Given your location I would second Jaydees. Although not our favourite Club in the UK it is a very good club and unless you want to go doing huge distances I think you'll really enjoy it.

Having said that it depends partly on your transportation/drink/accommodation preferences because its location is remote and the nearest overnight accommodation is a bit of a distance. So OK if one of you is driving back at the end of the night. If not accommodation/taxis are difficult and expensive. Although I'm sure they'll be offering some on-site accommodation options when the new club is open. However if this isn't going to work for you or you want a public transport option or somewhere with a better selection of near by hotels then you may want to look at other clubs? If so we give you some other suggestions."

Our experience of Jaydees is that it is a 10min drive to the Premier Inn we stay at in St Neots so not that far. As for Taxi's Jaydees have a designated taxi firm they call up for you if you aren't driving that can take you to your Hotel, or they used to we believe. It is a great club and will be again when all the building work is all finished

By * and BCouple
5 days ago

Durham

"Looking to attend our first club here and looking for recommendations.

Have been reading through reviews and we were leaning towards the annex but looking for others recommendations.

We will have to travel and stay over regardless of which one we go to. "

If you don't mind an adventure, grab a Hotel in Derby and try out the newly opened new Attic. It's our favourite club so we don't mind the 150mile drive, it's well worth it

5 days ago

Newmarket

"Given your location I would second Jaydees. Although not our favourite Club in the UK it is a very good club and unless you want to go doing huge distances I think you'll really enjoy it.

Having said that it depends partly on your transportation/drink/accommodation preferences because its location is remote and the nearest overnight accommodation is a bit of a distance. So OK if one of you is driving back at the end of the night. If not accommodation/taxis are difficult and expensive. Although I'm sure they'll be offering some on-site accommodation options when the new club is open. However if this isn't going to work for you or you want a public transport option or somewhere with a better selection of near by hotels then you may want to look at other clubs? If so we give you some other suggestions."

Please do. If she is playing I ain't drinking. So travel isn't a huge concern. Some relative convenience in distance to home is nice but not required.

5 days ago

Newmarket

Willing to travel an hour or two and we will always have to stay overnight.

By *piceyMan
5 days ago

your marital bed given the chance

"Looking to attend our first club here and looking for recommendations.

We will have to travel and stay over regardless of which one we go to. "

Try The Annex in King's Lynn maybe

By *bwlady123Woman
5 days ago

private

I second the attic in derby. Several hotels within a 10min drive. Great club with great facilities. Bonus it’s cheap to get in and there is no membership.

If you prefer more a spa club chameleons is amazing but you do have to get membership when you visit.

By *J_OuizziCouple
5 days ago

Nottingham

If you are willing to travel we'd recommend Purple Mamba in Nottingham. They do newbie nights, and are a very friendly welcoming bunch.

By *unFrankyMan
5 days ago

where is the fun

Depends where you are in the East Midlands then Chameleons is relatively close and you can stay there as they have rooms. Although you will have to speak to them as not sure if you can on your first visit.

Not in East Midlands but may be one for you to consider?

5 days ago

Newmarket

"If you are willing to travel we'd recommend Purple Mamba in Nottingham. They do newbie nights, and are a very friendly welcoming bunch."

Does Purple Mamba have the Czech style gloryhole? Something we have never done but are highly interested in.

By *J_OuizziCouple
5 days ago

Nottingham

"If you are willing to travel we'd recommend Purple Mamba in Nottingham. They do newbie nights, and are a very friendly welcoming bunch.

Does Purple Mamba have the Czech style gloryhole? Something we have never done but are highly interested in. "

Yes, it does, there is a picture in our profile pics of it

4 days ago

Newmarket

"If you are willing to travel we'd recommend Purple Mamba in Nottingham. They do newbie nights, and are a very friendly welcoming bunch.

Does Purple Mamba have the Czech style gloryhole? Something we have never done but are highly interested in.

Yes, it does, there is a picture in our profile pics of it "

Thanks, some other great photos as well in your collection.

By *udandBryanCouple
4 days ago

Boston

The Attic in Derby is ideal for newbies, as - unlike some venues - we don't get followed around/ swamped by single men (aka, the wanking dead)

By *J_OuizziCouple
4 days ago

Nottingham

Yes, it does, there is a picture in our profile pics of it

Thanks, some other great photos as well in your collection. "

Thank you, most kind

Post new Message to Thread