Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Cupids or Adam n Eves?

Jump to newest

By *lirty Devil OP   Man
7 days ago

South East

Torn between the two. Went to Adam n Eves last night for the first time and it was so dead!! 2 couples and 5 guys, though I did meet a lovely couple there. Maybe people were saving themselves for party night tonight...

So, where to go tonight? Which is best? And is anyone else going to either?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elnkazCouple
6 days ago

cheshire

So which one did you go to ? Adam and eves was busier last night and was a cracking night. Not all clubs are busy every night so 2 couples and 5 guys isnt classed as "dead"

By *ntamed69Man
6 days ago

Swords

I've been to both. I found Cupids to be very friendly and it's a night club vibe too. My experience with Adam n Eves was like the other comment, two couples and a few men, on a Saturday night which was inactive. The lady who runs the place was nice, however on entry the lady behind the counter did everything to make me feel unwelcome. She asked had I booked, I said yes email. She asked to see my phone to check and asked to see the accepted email which I showed her. She asked me for I.D. which I showed her. She then asked for my Fab username, so I told her, she then asked what other clubs I'd been to, so I told her. Then I paid up but I got the feeling she wasn't happy and I've no idea why. Played a few games of pool but no atmosphere at all. I left early and went for a few drinks. Would be nice to see it on a good night. I'll go back to Cupids on my next trip to Manchester as its a club with a good atmosphere and a dj.

By *lirty Devil OP   Man
6 days ago

South East

"So which one did you go to ? Adam and eves was busier last night and was a cracking night. Not all clubs are busy every night so 2 couples and 5 guys isnt classed as "dead""

I came to Adam n Eves. I was the guy in black with a red tie, remember seeing you there.

By *aidForSharingWoman
6 days ago

Lancashire

All clubs are hit and miss. I go for the jacuzzi and sauna so am never disappointed. Even a busy club doesn't guarantee you play.

By *ollmanMan
6 days ago

Burnley

"All clubs are hit and miss. I go for the jacuzzi and sauna so am never disappointed. Even a busy club doesn't guarantee you play. "

I agree totally with this I go for the same reasons, and to basically chill out. If nothing happens then so what... at least I've had a chill out.

By *orkshire Couple2000Couple
6 days ago

Halifax

What's couples and singles ladies night like ? Is there a laid back crowd ? xx

By *oiluvfunMan
6 days ago

Penrith

"All clubs are hit and miss. I go for the jacuzzi and sauna so am never disappointed. Even a busy club doesn't guarantee you play. "

It’s about feeling welcome, enjoying a social atmosphere, and hopefully making a new friend or two while you’re there. Any play is a bonus!

What do you pay as an entry fee, on average, as a solo female?

By *elnkazCouple
6 days ago

cheshire

"What's couples and singles ladies night like ? Is there a laid back crowd ? xx"
the past few have been a cracking night. Very busy with a great mix

By *elnkazCouple
6 days ago

cheshire

"All clubs are hit and miss. I go for the jacuzzi and sauna so am never disappointed. Even a busy club doesn't guarantee you play.

It’s about feeling welcome, enjoying a social atmosphere, and hopefully making a new friend or two while you’re there. Any play is a bonus!

What do you pay as an entry fee, on average, as a solo female?"

Each club has differemt entry prices for single females.

By *elnkazCouple
5 days ago

cheshire

"I've been to both. I found Cupids to be very friendly and it's a night club vibe too. My experience with Adam n Eves was like the other comment, two couples and a few men, on a Saturday night which was inactive. The lady who runs the place was nice, however on entry the lady behind the counter did everything to make me feel unwelcome. She asked had I booked, I said yes email. She asked to see my phone to check and asked to see the accepted email which I showed her. She asked me for I.D. which I showed her. She then asked for my Fab username, so I told her, she then asked what other clubs I'd been to, so I told her. Then I paid up but I got the feeling she wasn't happy and I've no idea why. Played a few games of pool but no atmosphere at all. I left early and went for a few drinks. Would be nice to see it on a good night. I'll go back to Cupids on my next trip to Manchester as its a club with a good atmosphere and a dj. "

Dont let the rudeness of one member of staff put you off.

By *inkyAlchemyCouple
4 days ago

Corby

We've been to Cupids a lot of times as we used to live about 20 minutes away. We've been to a couple of other clubs but honestly, we think Cupids is the best we've been to.

Unfortunately we haven't been to Partner's so we can't give a direct comparison but hopefully that might help!

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple
3 days ago

Cheshire

All clubs are different as are the nights that you attend and the events and guests. You can have just as much play on a quiet Monday night as you would packed out Halloween party. Keep attending clubs with a positive mindset and no expectations on playing. You will be surprised.

By *orkshire Couple2000Couple
2 days ago

Halifax

"What's couples and singles ladies night like ? Is there a laid back crowd ? xx the past few have been a cracking night. Very busy with a great mix"

Brill, just what we wanted to hear

Thank you xx

Post new Message to Thread