Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

BGHS single man mid week/weekend

Jump to newest

By *ickie76XXX OP   Man
1 week ago

dartford

I had never heard of BGHS until the other day and now I keep seeing it crop up all the time. I had a look on the website today and it looks really nice.

My question is - Is it a good place for single men to visit either mid week or weekends ?

To be honest looking at it I would like to go for the facilities alone without expectations for anything else if that was the case.

Just after thoughts or views of those that have been please x

Rich x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rivatepitMan
1 week ago

Battle

The facilities are amazing. Everything is immaculate and the staff work hard to ensure that it is a safe and welcoming place for naturists.

It's a very sociable venue, so if you go as a single guy, you will find others there who are happy to chat.

As for anything else...they have some very strictly enforced rules about playing outside of certain areas. Break the rules, or make a nuisance of yourself and they are pretty quick to ask people to leave.

In my opinion it's still the best naturist spa in the UK.

By *ickie76XXX OP   Man
1 week ago

dartford

"The facilities are amazing. Everything is immaculate and the staff work hard to ensure that it is a safe and welcoming place for naturists.

It's a very sociable venue, so if you go as a single guy, you will find others there who are happy to chat.

As for anything else...they have some very strictly enforced rules about playing outside of certain areas. Break the rules, or make a nuisance of yourself and they are pretty quick to ask people to leave.

In my opinion it's still the best naturist spa in the UK. "

Thanks for your recommendation. I think them rules are important and to be honest I wouldn’t want to go if they let people make nuisances of themselves.

It looks good. I think I will have to give it a try.

Thank you

By *inkyfun2013Couple
1 week ago

lewisham

Privatepit's description is right. But one more thing - weekend evenings are couples only.

Post new Message to Thread