Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Who goes to Attic

Jump to newest

By *ray50 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

St Albans

I’m a single straight guy, just retired and free to enjoy life.

I’m interested in going to the attic in Derby, but wondered on a Tuesday or Wednesday during the day what is the mix of people.

What happens in the cinema?

I will visit on Tuesday just to get myself up to speed, but is there any advice anyone could give?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idnight experimentalCouple
2 weeks ago

Spondon / congulton

Depends on the day and who free and spontaneously plans to go but most week day (Tuesday-Thursday) day times can vary but will have a couple or two in but can’t garentee anything.

By * Marvellous MessMan
2 weeks ago

From Derby

I normally go with my fb June400 on a Thursday where there's a chance of another couple or if you're lucky 2 more couples turn up. It's a really great relaxed place to go, especially for a first timer.

By *exylips69erCouple
2 weeks ago

local town

Can someone message us about the attic please, we thinking of going for the Halloween time but not sure about the place any info would be lovely ..xxx

By * Marvellous MessMan
2 weeks ago

From Derby

"Can someone message us about the attic please, we thinking of going for the Halloween time but not sure about the place any info would be lovely ..xxx"

The Attic is THE club to go to, modern, clean, massive inside, and always a great atmosphere. If you're planning a weekend visit, Fridays tend to be a tad quieter which is better for first timers as Saturdays do get very busy.

By *exylips69erCouple
2 weeks ago

local town

[Removed by poster at 04/09/24 10:33:21]

By *idscouple6969Couple
2 weeks ago

Nuneaton

We are hoping to go next Thursday afternoon for the first time, hoping there will be a few there xx

By *irth Matters6Man
2 weeks ago

Derby

Who is going tomorrow afternoon?

Post new Message to Thread