Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Attic Club Cinema Thursday daytimes

Jump to newest

By *iscreetShropsMan OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Telford

Hi, does the Attic cinema/club get many people attending on Thursday afternoons? I know these things are always pt luck, but generally do a few people go or is it pretty dead? Just wondering if it may be worth popping in as my wife and I are in the area.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aytime DoggerMan
3 weeks ago

Here,there&everywhere

As you’ve mentioned the possibility of you and your wife both going, then I’m sure there’ll be plenty of guys passing through tomorrow

3 weeks ago

Telford

"As you’ve mentioned the possibility of you and your wife both going, then I’m sure there’ll be plenty of guys passing through tomorrow "

Not 100% sure we will be popping in yet, just looking to get an idea if we do go.

By *ornynorthantsMan
3 weeks ago

northampton

I'm hoping to pop in today. Would be great if there are any ladies or couples swinging by. What time do you think you'll come if you do?

3 weeks ago

Telford

[Removed by poster at 29/08/24 08:06:37]

3 weeks ago

Telford

"I'm hoping to pop in today. Would be great if there are any ladies or couples swinging by. What time do you think you'll come if you do?"

If we do pop in it will likely be in the afternoon sometime. Sorry to say but my Mrs is not really a fan of beards. Tbh honest if we do pop in she is unlikely to be up for anything, as if we do pop in it will be more to get the lay of the land with a view to possibly going Friday evening, as we haven't been since it moved. Of course that could change depending on her mood and if there is anything sexy going on in there which turns her on lol.

By *ornynorthantsMan
3 weeks ago

northampton

No worries. Thanks for the honesty! Maybe see you later

Post new Message to Thread