Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chameleons

Jump to newest

By *ovethebush OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Wednesbury

Is chameleons naked only or is there certain clothing restrictions etc??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annabarberaCouple
3 weeks ago

Staffs

It's either a towel which they supply it boxers for guys sexy lingerie for the ladies

By *ovethebush OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Wednesbury

"It's either a towel which they supply it boxers for guys sexy lingerie for the ladies "
many thanks...any chance you could unblock me please

By *rangarCouple
3 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

No clothing in the hot tubs. Personally we just wear towels or go naked. Seems little point being at a club like Chams and wanting to cover up.

By *weetcplCouple
3 weeks ago

mid town

What's the best way to travel to it from the city centre

By *uietly_assuredMan
3 weeks ago

Royaume Uni

It’s about an hour from New Street on public transport (various options) or £15/20 in an Uber which takes around half an hour.

By *aidForSharingWoman
3 weeks ago

Lancashire

Clothing rules are the same as any club. Many women wear towels or short dresses. Very few people walk around naked. Like most clubs there is a huge social element to it and more people chatting than playing.

By *iss DevilWoman
3 weeks ago

Bedford

"Is chameleons naked only or is there certain clothing restrictions etc??"

Chams has got a Naked Thursday event, naked after 6pm. But other days, most people are either in towels or lingerie/underwear. And as another poster said, naked only in the hot tub.

By *igBearBBCMan
3 weeks ago

Lalaland

Never been there, love to go

By *iss DevilWoman
3 weeks ago

Bedford

"Never been there, love to go "

Good luck getting membership. They are famous for being oversubscribed for single men, with a waiting list, normally. Also, their membership is not cheap.

By *ixenandhoundCouple
3 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

We are hoping to go in a few weeks, we aren't new to clubs, but it will be our first visit there.... any top tips for first timers at the venue? Have already emailed about membership x

By *olfandtazCouple
3 weeks ago

Bristol

It's on our list of clubs to visit so tips are appreciated

By *DI_PalsCouple
2 weeks ago

Midlands

You will love it, but prepare to get a little lost at times as it’s a bit of a maze.

Have a good look around as there’s plenty of variety in terms of play spaces (cinema, dungeon, glory holes, couples room, ‘orgy’ round room etc) as well as jacuzzis, sauna, steam room, sun deck, bar and dance floor.

The staff are fantastic and will give you a tour and are always available to help, but there are lots of friendly folks who will make you feel welcome.

Have a great time and maybe we’ll see you there!

By *andystick72Man
2 weeks ago

kinky Street

Chams is awesome

Been going for years

Great vibe and so so so many sexy ladies ,showing off there curves in lingerie

By *ixenandhoundCouple
2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

"You will love it, but prepare to get a little lost at times as it’s a bit of a maze.

Have a good look around as there’s plenty of variety in terms of play spaces (cinema, dungeon, glory holes, couples room, ‘orgy’ round room etc) as well as jacuzzis, sauna, steam room, sun deck, bar and dance floor.

The staff are fantastic and will give you a tour and are always available to help, but there are lots of friendly folks who will make you feel welcome.

Have a great time and maybe we’ll see you there!"

Sounds great, I'm really looking forward to it, just waiting to find out how to join membership and as long as we can we will definitely br visiting x

By *ixenandhoundCouple
2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

[Removed by poster at 01/09/24 08:56:33]

By *ixenandhoundCouple
2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

"You will love it, but prepare to get a little lost at times as it’s a bit of a maze.

Have a great time and maybe we’ll see you there!"

Just read your profile and saw you are also pdi lovers..we love the clubs there so thank you for the explanation about this one x .

By *iss DevilWoman
2 weeks ago

Bedford

Sounds great, I'm really looking forward to it, just waiting to find out how to join membership and as long as we can we will definitely br visiting x "

As a couple, you can join on the day, just bring ID with you. As far as I remember, couple's membership is for life.

By *ixenandhoundCouple
2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

Sounds great, I'm really looking forward to it, just waiting to find out how to join membership and as long as we can we will definitely br visiting x

As a couple, you can join on the day, just bring ID with you. As far as I remember, couple's membership is for life. "

AMAZING!!!! thank you so much, will remember ID

By *ie n MashCouple
2 weeks ago

Back in Malice

We really cannot recommend this Club enough. As mentioned above, so much to do and so easy to get lost. We were still discovering new areas on our last visit, having already been there over half-a-dozen times.

The staff are brilliant and the food is ridiculously good for the money. (I know, I know, who goes to a swingers club to eat? Surprisingly, we are not alone). Clientele are friendly and sexy.

By *ixenandhoundCouple
2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

"We really cannot recommend this Club enough. As mentioned above, so much to do and so easy to get lost. We were still discovering new areas on our last visit, having already been there over half-a-dozen times.

The staff are brilliant and the food is ridiculously good for the money. (I know, I know, who goes to a swingers club to eat? Surprisingly, we are not alone). Clientele are friendly and sexy."

OK, game changer.... theres food?

Love the forums as you get so much more info...

Any other gems we should know about before we go?

Can't wait ! X

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman
2 weeks ago

North West

"We really cannot recommend this Club enough. As mentioned above, so much to do and so easy to get lost. We were still discovering new areas on our last visit, having already been there over half-a-dozen times.

The staff are brilliant and the food is ridiculously good for the money. (I know, I know, who goes to a swingers club to eat? Surprisingly, we are not alone). Clientele are friendly and sexy.

Can't wait ! X "

The toasties are fantastic 😍

There are a lot of stairs so I avoid heels - wear sliders or flip-flops!

By *ixenandhoundCouple
2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

Can't wait ! X

The toasties are fantastic 😍

There are a lot of stairs so I avoid heels - wear sliders or flip-flops! "

It's those sort of tips that are so important... heels and stairs lol

Will be looking forward to a toastie

By *unFrankyMan
2 weeks ago

where is the fun

Great club and great people who run it.

Chilled, respectful and good rooms and a great jacuzzi. It is bring your own if you wish to have an alcoholic drink and you can book rooms but not on the first membership.

Thoroughly recommend it!

By *oofusMan
2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

My first visit tommorow afternoon with my fwb can't wait

By *unFrankyMan
2 weeks ago

where is the fun

Anyone planning on going Thursday afternoon?

By *ixenandhoundCouple
2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

"Great club and great people who run it.

Chilled, respectful and good rooms and a great jacuzzi. It is bring your own if you wish to have an alcoholic drink and you can book rooms but not on the first membership.

Thoroughly recommend it! "

When we go it'll be our first time so won't be able to book a room, are there plenty of lockers/ somewhere to store drinks and clothes? X

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
2 weeks ago

wonderland.

"We are hoping to go in a few weeks, we aren't new to clubs, but it will be our first visit there.... any top tips for first timers at the venue? Have already emailed about membership x "
let the staff know its your first time and just relax and enjoy. Talk to people but if you have been to clubs before.. it should be a good experience

By *unFrankyMan
2 weeks ago

where is the fun

Yes there are plenty of couple lockers and just let the staff know.

If you wish to stay the first time then the Village or premier inn are fairly close.

Hope you enjoy.

By *ixenandhoundCouple
2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

"We are hoping to go in a few weeks, we aren't new to clubs, but it will be our first visit there.... any top tips for first timers at the venue? Have already emailed about membership x let the staff know its your first time and just relax and enjoy. Talk to people but if you have been to clubs before.. it should be a good experience "

Thank you, we are very much experienced club goers so not nervous or anxious... just super excited lol

By *ixenandhoundCouple
2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

"Yes there are plenty of couple lockers and just let the staff know.

If you wish to stay the first time then the Village or premier inn are fairly close.

Hope you enjoy."

Thank you... we've been to some places where there's been a bit of a locker shortage lol.

We've already got a hotel booked close by, but thanks for the tip

By *unFrankyMan
2 weeks ago

where is the fun

Great stuff.

Have a great time!!

All about the people and respect. Oh and absolutely fab fun.

Ps do not forget your alcohol if you wish to drink. If not plenty of soft drinks.

Think I am out of tips now so just enjoy the fun and sun cream for the top deck if it is nice.

By *utton coupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

All information is on their Website www.chameleons.cc

By *rsCurvesMrCharmCouple
1 week ago

darlaston

Do you get a lot of single guys go on a Saturday afternoon

Before the 730 cross over