Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Sameplace Amsterdam

Jump to newest

By *layaman OP   Man
4 weeks ago

north dorset

Tried 3 times to visit this club so far this visit. Miserable doorman repeatedly says to many single guys inside. But I sat in restaurant opposite the entrance and had dinner and noted who went in. When I pointed out he’s lying got a friendly f**k off lol.

Reviews do say much the same about him.

Anybody else been?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
4 weeks ago

Leeds

I've been. It was very quiet. We left about 1am. Apparantly it doesn't get busy until after 2am.

By *oc30Man
4 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I have been in Amsterdam for the last few days. Great place in general. I was planing to go to sameplace , won’t after this review. Thanks for saving our time

By *hades Of GreyMan
4 weeks ago

Leeds / Guiseley

I've had some very good experiences in Club Paradise Amsterdam.

By *hristopher89Man
3 weeks ago

Morpeth-ish

They 100% won’t let a single guy who hasn’t been there before, in. Regardless of how closely you follow the dress code. Unless it’s empty and they need the money. I’ve been there quite a few times with a fem friend and had some great times, but as a single guy it’s a non-starter.

It’s also a bit frustrating as they DO let their mates in, which can actually make for some uncomfortable letching on occasion.

By *UIETELLE2052Couple
3 weeks ago

Dundrum/Rathfarnham

We have been to Paradise few years back. Good to know still going.

By *verageSausageMan
3 weeks ago

Flintshire

"Tried 3 times to visit this club so far this visit. Miserable doorman repeatedly says to many single guys inside. But I sat in restaurant opposite the entrance and had dinner and noted who went in. When I pointed out he’s lying got a friendly f**k off lol.

Anybody else been?"

So, in summary,

there's a brown bar in Amsterdam which is shagadelic heaven. They've got a basement downstairs where single blokes can go and get their brains shagged out.

But the doorman is a twat because he will only let a certain category of bloke into the place.

OP, to be fair,

After you spent a mealtime observing people coming and going from the place, (and I assume the doorman could observe you observing the doorman) I am surprised that the doorman only gave you a friendly f**k off.

By *ands3Couple
3 weeks ago

London

Went as a couple and we had a great time

By *nasuitMan
3 weeks ago

Ruislip

"Tried 3 times to visit this club so far this visit. Miserable doorman repeatedly says to many single guys inside. But I sat in restaurant opposite the entrance and had dinner and noted who went in. When I pointed out he’s lying got a friendly f**k off lol.

Anybody else been?"

Haha it's not just me then, he is certainly one of the most miserable people I've ever met.

But be nice to him, talk to him a little and demonstrate that you have no expectations and he will let you in. I've been successful 2 times out of 5 over the years, which I know is not a great return but hey at least I got in. Usually better for single guys on a weekday night, get there about 10pm, and no it wasn't dead in there. It's a good little club and I've had a great time in there.

If he turns you down again fuck off to Paradise.(although that can be hit and miss)

Post new Message to Thread