Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Planning 1st ever CJ's visit!

Jump to newest

By *ayAndKayUK OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

We're planning on going to CJ's for the very first time sometime before Christmas. This'll be our first ever experience at a swingers club, so a bit apprehensive about what to expect, the do's and dont's etc.

None of us smoke, and we don't like "playing" with people who smoke, so when at CJ's, is there smoking and non smoking sections? ( I know this sounds daft) but we would hate to kiss anyone and smell or even worse, taste fag breath, then need to offend someone.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

We are going for 1st time on 7th

Jenny

4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"We are going for 1st time on 7th

Jenny"

Nice one! We don't have a date set yet, but whenever we have a free weekend, we aim to attend. Been saying for ages that we want to go.

By *ineinchtonyMan
4 weeks ago

Airdrie

"We're planning on going to CJ's for the very first time sometime before Christmas. This'll be our first ever experience at a swingers club, so a bit apprehensive about what to expect, the do's and dont's etc.

None of us smoke, and we don't like "playing" with people who smoke, so when at CJ's, is there smoking and non smoking sections? ( I know this sounds daft) but we would hate to kiss anyone and smell or even worse, taste fag breath, then need to offend someone."

There is a designated smoking area for people to go to in order to smoke, but within the club itself no there isn’t any separation of people who smoke/don’t smoke.

By *cottish CherryWoman
4 weeks ago

ayrshire

Nobody is allowed to smoke in the club theres an area outside for smokers, but once u talk to people its easy to ask if they smoke or that but surely uv been in a pub lately? How do you deal with smokers there?

By *cottishMrsWoman
4 weeks ago

Wishaw

There's a smokers area out the back so you won't be breathing in the smoke or anything but even just ask if they're smokers? If I smoked and someone wanted to know before we played, I wouldn't be offended if it changed their mind. As someone above has said, they're going on the 7th, and that will be a good one as it's Michelle's birthday and it's a superhero theme xx

4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"We're planning on going to CJ's for the very first time sometime before Christmas. This'll be our first ever experience at a swingers club, so a bit apprehensive about what to expect, the do's and dont's etc.

None of us smoke, and we don't like "playing" with people who smoke, so when at CJ's, is there smoking and non smoking sections? ( I know this sounds daft) but we would hate to kiss anyone and smell or even worse, taste fag breath, then need to offend someone.

There is a designated smoking area for people to go to in order to smoke, but within the club itself no there isn’t any separation of people who smoke/don’t smoke. "

So we need to ask up front with anyone we get talking with about any possible "playing", if they smoke or not? Hopefully nobody is offended by that.

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

Wouldn't offend us both non smokers x

By *igsaw93Woman
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

If it's the smell that puts you off, you'll be able to check that when talking. Avoids any questions but equally, I doubt anyone would mind.

Lots of vape users and everyone has their own lines on that.

Hope you have a good time

Jigs x

By *cottishMrsWoman
4 weeks ago

Wishaw

There is a designated smoking area for people to go to in order to smoke, but within the club itself no there isn’t any separation of people who smoke/don’t smoke.

So we need to ask up front with anyone we get talking with about any possible "playing", if they smoke or not? Hopefully nobody is offended by that."

I don't want to come across rude but what's the alternative? Do you want them to wear a badge? If you have a problem with smokers, it's up to you to police that yourselves, not anyone else. I don't like kissing smokers but that's up to me to keep on top of that, it isn't anyone else's problem to solve x

By *ingthommmyMan
4 weeks ago

GLASGOW

I've considered this aswell but I can be a bit shy it times so I've mentally just backed myself out of the idea lol

Post new Message to Thread