Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Meeting new people at clubs

Jump to newest

By *_Mr.K_x OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Somewhere between Hades and Narnia

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well.

Just asking for a bit of advice really... now please read what I'm about to say and put yourself in this mindset.

What advice would you give to the me on the following....

I have a bisexuality fwb who is amazing. We have great chemistry, the sex is absolutely off the charts and we completely are in sync with each other.

We are both new members to Chams... and we went on a Wednesday not long back. The atmosphere was quiet, a few people of varying ethnicities and ages all set around the bar in towels... many of which clearly knew each other etc. Me and my buddy turn up for the first time, we're shown around by the lovely staff and then left to get undressed and put our things in the locker.

Now... we go off and explore as just us two... we had sex in the couples only suite (just us two) then we visited the dungeon on the top floor (had sex on the pummel horse, the swing etc) and we noticed there was s bit of an audience watching us from the gate (which was kinda hot) before heading down to the bar for refreshments and to see who's about. We chat to the bar staff, said 'hey' to a couple of different people but there wasn't anyone there on that particular night who grabbed our fancy.. not even necessarily for any play... we were just looking to mingle, chat etc and if anything evolved we were open to see where it went.

In the end, we went off again into one of the beaded door rooms with the window in the ceiling? If you know what I'm on about you'll know the ones I mean... and we had a couple of sessions of some of the hottest couple sex I've ever had... one guy came to watch from outside the door towards the end when we were finishing up... but that was about the extent of the interaction.

I think, we are more comfortable with finding either a single female or another couple (more less of a single male to begin with) as we feel that...

a single female = we both get to play and it's even

A couple with the right understanding and chemistry = we both get to play and share and I'm OK with that

Single male = only she gets the benefit of this particular scenario (as I'm not bisexual)

Does that make sense? I know many of you will possibly input to say to not be closed off to a single male.... but this is something myself and her have discussed... at least for when we go again...

1. Single female

2. Couple

3. Single male(s)

In that order of preference.

Now, the next time we're going will be on Saturday 31st... and we're really excited and feeling braver...

Would anyone (either single females or couples) be interested in attending, firstly... and Secondly what is the best advice people that have been before can give to us on a busier Saturday night in gaining the right sort of attention, without expectation of course... more gleeful hope... in finding our unicorn or couple?

I apologise for the lengthy essay and thank you for reading this far

- Mr.K

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *_Mr.K_x OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Oh and I forgot to add... she is tatted, hot and feels the same with the order of our preferences in what we're both looking for and are comfortable with x

By *vaRose43Woman
4 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

The only thing I can say is that not all single females are bi, so even if you hit it off with a single girl it may only be you who gets the benefit as you put it.

By *_Mr.K_x OP   Man
4 weeks ago

"The only thing I can say is that not all single females are bi, so even if you hit it off with a single girl it may only be you who gets the benefit as you put it.

"

Good point.... amended

* single bi ladies

By *issy minxyWoman
4 weeks ago

South

You could take a look at the forum posts to see who is attending, update of your status to say where and when you’re going, perhaps add a meet? I’ve found that messaging people on here ahead of going to a club night helps strike up a conversation even if it doesn’t lead to naughty fun.

Good luck in your search x

By *_Mr.K_x OP   Man
4 weeks ago

"You could take a look at the forum posts to see who is attending, update of your status to say where and when you’re going, perhaps add a meet? I’ve found that messaging people on here ahead of going to a club night helps strike up a conversation even if it doesn’t lead to naughty fun.

Good luck in your search x"

Great advice!

Post new Message to Thread