Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Pandora's "normal" saturdays

Jump to newest

By *aia-Nyx OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

North East

What is Pandora like on a non-event Saturday?

I am torn between a few clubs this weekend...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uddly swingCouple
4 weeks ago

Rotherham/Doncaster

Like any club it can vary times we have been can be up to about 100 but other nights can be only a few in

By *aia-Nyx OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

North East

"Like any club it can vary times we have been can be up to about 100 but other nights can be only a few in "

Hmmm.... should I give it a go this weekend? I'm torn between a club that has an event on but is further away and Ive been to it before and Pandora that's closer and I've never been before but doesn't have an event on... decision struggle...

Thank you for answering! I appriciate it!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
4 weeks ago

Coventry

No club is guaranteed, its always a roll of the dice. But the times We've to Pandoras We've always had a great time on a Saturday. Normal nights and an event night.

By *aia-Nyx OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

North East

"No club is guaranteed, its always a roll of the dice. But the times We've to Pandoras We've always had a great time on a Saturday. Normal nights and an event night."

Great time is the magic word Thank you for your answer!

By *quirtyndirty!Couple
4 weeks ago

Nottingham

The problem with pandoras is that its so big that on a non event night it can feel rather empty and lacking in atmosphere. But it's a good club and that doesn't mean to say you'll have a bad night!

By *aia-Nyx OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

North East

"The problem with pandoras is that its so big that on a non event night it can feel rather empty and lacking in atmosphere. But it's a good club and that doesn't mean to say you'll have a bad night!"

I don't often get time to travel for this so I do want a good night out of it as its my last for a while (just life) so I want to go out with a bang but I suppose Ill just have to risk it... at least it'll be one more tick on my list of clubs I'd like to visit.

Thank you for your answer!!

Post new Message to Thread