Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Who was at CJs on 17th Aug ?

Jump to newest

By *b2b OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

glasgow

We had a great time even though it was quiet. Spoke to a nice guy guy from Canada , a lovely couple from Ireland , nice older single guy and a few attractive tvs. Sorry for not giving you verifications but I cant remember your fab names lol I was wondering what nights are the busiest ? We were thinking of going back on the 31st Aug but there is a superheros event on the 7th so not sure which one will be the busiest and best. Any ideas ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eegiemonsterMan
4 weeks ago

Bishopbriggs

I was there on Saturday but I think you may have left after I arrived.

By *cottishMrsWoman
4 weeks ago

Wishaw

I was there, I had like a dark blue and teal dress on. I do remember speaking to a few couples, but I was having so much fun talking that I never even asked for usernames 😂🙈 xx

By *aura4ukTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Motherwell

"We had a great time even though it was quiet. Spoke to a nice guy guy from Canada , a lovely couple from Ireland , nice older single guy and a few attractive tvs. Sorry for not giving you verifications but I cant remember your fab names lol I was wondering what nights are the busiest ? We were thinking of going back on the 31st Aug but there is a superheros event on the 7th so not sure which one will be the busiest and best. Any ideas ?"

The 7th will be very busy with it being a theme night. Last Saturday of the month will also be busy I would expect as it usually is. It was a good night last Saturday and sounds like you had a lovely time x

Post new Message to Thread