Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

BiFunClub King's Cross

Jump to newest

By *arguyuk OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Weybridge / Walton

Hi all

I'm planning on going next Monday for a few hours, to dip my toes in the club experience. Anyone else going, and want to take me in hand, so to speak?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igswinger2020Man
5 weeks ago

London

I was thinking the same

First timer too be great to meet a fellow new comer

By *iss DevilWoman
5 weeks ago

Bedford

"I was thinking the same

First timer too be great to meet a fellow new comer "

I don't think it's an event suitable for a straight man.

By *aughty-oneMan
4 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

The event is held in the basement of a old pub that is a very established gay bar and is sleazy…

Think lots of spunk stained mattresses and some curtains hastily hung from the ceiling…

If you like joining a pack of socially awkward men that enjoy being entertained by off duty working girls that will fuck anyone then go for it…. Personally I found that it was pretty nasty and really quite stomach turning to wade through the amount of disgustingly and disturbingly behaved males that have no respect shown to anyone, especially the women who are quite clearly on the pay role.

Avoid like the plague unless you’re feel that your religion or cultural background prevents you from having any sort of ability to engage in any meaningful or respectful behavior around other people.

By *aughty-nikkiTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Newcastle

I couldn’t agree more. Absolutely vile place. Stinks, men have awful personal hygiene. It’s quite a sick and tragic place.

By *iss DevilWoman
4 weeks ago

Bedford

"The event is held in the basement of a old pub that is a very established gay bar and is sleazy…

Think lots of spunk stained mattresses and some curtains hastily hung from the ceiling…

If you like joining a pack of socially awkward men that enjoy being entertained by off duty working girls that will fuck anyone then go for it…. Personally I found that it was pretty nasty and really quite stomach turning to wade through the amount of disgustingly and disturbingly behaved males that have no respect shown to anyone, especially the women who are quite clearly on the pay role.

Avoid like the plague unless you’re feel that your religion or cultural background prevents you from having any sort of ability to engage in any meaningful or respectful behavior around other people."

Mattresses? When I went about 1.5 years ago, it was just one air mattress, that kept losing air each time someone tried to lie on it. Also, don't forget loads and loads of chairs and lack of showers.

But I would say it's a very good description of the place, and they charge men top rate for those "amazing" facilities.

Needles to say, I went once, with my bi friend, and we wish we never bothered. It may appeal to some though.

By *immiTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

If you are single guy who wants a release , it’s worth it.

It actually guarantees that you will have someone to touch as they have girls on a payroll. Just keep everything covered so u don’t catch anything.

Whereas in a proper swinging clubs you would be lucky to have someone near unless u are exceptionally good looking and have amazing conversational skills.

And if you have all of that easy to hook up on a dating app rather than waste your money on a club.

By *ldestswingerintownMan
4 weeks ago

Lancaster

I have to say that as a fella who's into watching it's an absolutely terrific place with a wonderfully wild atmosphere. I also had some really interesting conversations with some of the girls who are all friendly - and not all of them are there for payment, I spoke to some who were there to be gang-banged and to be exhibitionist. A terrific place.

By *exy and HotCouple
4 weeks ago

St Albans

"The event is held in the basement of a old pub that is a very established gay bar and is sleazy…

Avoid like the plague unless you’re feel that your religion or cultural background prevents you from having any sort of ability to engage in any meaningful or respectful behavior around other people."

Sounds terrible!

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

I'm a single female that has attended the Bi fun club since it relocated to Kings cross. I love the basement at the central station bar as it harks back to that sleazy time before London became so uptight and sanitised. I only get to attend a few times during the year and have had some memorable times there. The pub staff and the event team are all so lovely, shout out to hostess Reita and Becky behind the bar. It might not be for everyone but if you go there with the right attitude and can string a conversation together its a fun time out. Oh, and Dave knows how to put a playlist together!

By *ldestswingerintownMan
4 weeks ago

Lancaster

"that sleazy time before London became so uptight and sanitised."

That's so, so right! London used to be terrific, now it's full of Puritans!

By *londebiguyMan
4 weeks ago

Southport

"I was thinking the same

First timer too be great to meet a fellow new comer

I don't think it's an event suitable for a straight man. "

A straight man who has a veri from another man might do ok there though.

4 weeks ago

"that sleazy time before London became so uptight and sanitised.

That's so, so right! London used to be terrific, now it's full of Puritans!"

Totally, just remember how many video stores, adult cinemas and strip pubs there were around Kings cross and Euston. All are gone now. People will miss the central station bar if it goes and becomes another pret a manger or Costa coffee. Places like "Fire" in vaxhall that ran events that had sexual elements had to stop hosting them this year. I attend to show my support for this venue and event, and before some smart arse says "but single ladies get in free" I spend more than the entrance fee on drinks and always get the bar staff one.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Central

Perhaps London was a bit like Manhattan, where the now disgraced Mayor, Giuliani, had a vendetta against sex establishments? It's sad that things are pushed out or underground.

By *ig Tom6969Man
4 weeks ago

Wimbledon

[Removed by poster at 21/08/24 16:28:38]

4 weeks ago

"Perhaps London was a bit like Manhattan, where the now disgraced Mayor, Giuliani, had a vendetta against sex establishments? It's sad that things are pushed out or underground. "

100% the same thing happened but Giuliani made a big song and dance about it. This happened so quietly no one noticed.

Post new Message to Thread