Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Xtasia flirts?

Jump to newest

By *immi OP   TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Because chameleons keeps ignoring emails and it so hard to get to the manager on the phone I’ve decided to get a membership for _tasia which seems to be a more straightforward online application.

I just can’t get my head around what flirts means? Is it just a bar where u sit and wait to start a chat and then move to action? Or does flirts mean only talking and the actual rooms are closed ? Most of the calendar events are marked as flirts so does that mean only the bar is open and no sex? I am a bit of noob when it comes to starting conversations so would love to go a place where it’s busy and action is already going on so I can blend in.

How do things work in Xtasia as I will be in Birmingham WC 16th sept mostly on weekdays .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *i015Man
5 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Flirts is the bar, cinema and hotel, Xtasia's is the club. If you go on a Tuesday then you can go to both Flirts and Xtasia's, I enjoyed my time there last year and am trying to go again hopefully in the near future.

By *immi OP   TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

"Flirts is the bar, cinema and hotel, Xtasia's is the club. If you go on a Tuesday then you can go to both Flirts and Xtasia's, I enjoyed my time there last year and am trying to go again hopefully in the near future."

Thanks for the reply, so it means _tasia the club will not be open on Monday and Wednesday?

By *i015Man
5 weeks ago

Millbrook, Southampton

"Flirts is the bar, cinema and hotel, Xtasia's is the club. If you go on a Tuesday then you can go to both Flirts and Xtasia's, I enjoyed my time there last year and am trying to go again hopefully in the near future.

Thanks for the reply, so it means _tasia the club will not be open on Monday and Wednesday? "

Not sure about Monday night but Wednesday night is couples night

By *tasiaCouple
5 weeks ago

West Bromwich

Sorry, most of the info you're getting is old, and out of date.

Xtasia main club is open for large events on Friday and Saturday night. Friday is singles and couples, Saturday night is couples and ladies only. Its full membership required, and you obtain that through our web site. Google "Xtasia" to find us.

Flirts is a pub we own at the front of the club. It also has a hotel element. Flirts is open daily and we allow walk in memberships here. We have a bar, adult cinema, and play area, and full play is allowed. During the week it can be hit and miss, there are times when 3 guys might be in alone, there are times when 3 gals are in alone, there are times when a crowd of 30 are in. You get the drift, please don't call me asking how busy it is....it will change within minutes.

Any other queries, best bet is to call the club number and chat it through.

Cheers

By *J_OuizziCouple
5 weeks ago

Nottingham

What time would Flirts be open on a Friday?

By *immi OP   TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

"Sorry, most of the info you're getting is old, and out of date.

Xtasia main club is open for large events on Friday and Saturday night. Friday is singles and couples, Saturday night is couples and ladies only. Its full membership required, and you obtain that through our web site. Google "Xtasia" to find us.

Flirts is a pub we own at the front of the club. It also has a hotel element. Flirts is open daily and we allow walk in memberships here. We have a bar, adult cinema, and play area, and full play is allowed. During the week it can be hit and miss, there are times when 3 guys might be in alone, there are times when 3 gals are in alone, there are times when a crowd of 30 are in. You get the drift, please don't call me asking how busy it is....it will change within minutes.

Any other queries, best bet is to call the club number and chat it through.

Cheers "

Thanks for the information , that’s very helpful

By *tasiaCouple
5 weeks ago

West Bromwich

"What time would Flirts be open on a Friday?"
You have email,

By *rong and RightCouple
5 weeks ago

Wettest West Wales

Thanks for this, we are going to try Flirts on Wednesday evening (for the first time). Hope it's a good one

By *tasiaCouple
4 weeks ago

West Bromwich

"Thanks for this, we are going to try Flirts on Wednesday evening (for the first time). Hope it's a good one "

Post it as a meet on here,,,,seems a good few look at that to see who's doing what and where.

By *atcher80Man
4 weeks ago

The

Oh wow.... what a brilliant reply... first time I have seen such a quick and accurate response from a club! Was thinking of trying my luck on Monday 2nd Sept... may have to check who is thinking of going... thanks guys!

Post new Message to Thread