Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

1 club life

Jump to newest

By *idnight experimental OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Spondon / congulton

If you had to pick one club to go to for the rest of your life which one and why ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udandBryanCouple
5 weeks ago

Boston

The Attic for us.

It's big, has a wide variety of rooms & social areas, there's no dress down rule, there are lots of staff - who are great, it's good value.

By *iss DevilWoman
5 weeks ago

Bedford

"The Attic for us.

It's big, has a wide variety of rooms & social areas, there's no dress down rule, there are lots of staff - who are great, it's good value. "

Went to the Attic a couple of weeks ago, do enjoy the variety of rooms and yes, it's very good value for money. However, I am still unsure about the no membership required thing.

For me, it would currently be Penthouse Playrooms though have only been on their bi nights so not sure I'd still like it on a normal night. Facilities - yes, definitely, club goers- hard to tell. But it's not that far from me so a big plus.

Otherwise, Chameleons in Darlaston, if only it was nearer!

By * and BCouple
5 weeks ago

Durham

Attic for us too. Why would non membership be an issue? Attic staff police the club like no other which is great for a huge club like this. Folk know if they step out of line they are asked to leave and that is no matter whether it's couples or singles. We think the dynamic works well and yes great value for money

By *x cplCouple
5 weeks ago

North of Oxford

For us would definitely be chameleons Darlaston...has everything anyone could want. Multiple types of rooms, jacuzzis, sauna, and steam room.as well plus lots of different social areas. To top it off ensuite hotel rooms so can stay over at the club.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
5 weeks ago

Sheffield

Chams x

5 weeks ago

Spondon / congulton

All very interesting