Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chameleons

Jump to newest

By *ersonal Best OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Shropshire

We are thinking of going to Chameleons in Darlaston for the first time this Saturday night, we’re just wondering if there’s an entry fee as well as the £25 couples yearly membership fee?

Also, we are aiming to get there approx 9pm, does it tend to get full at that time/could we be refused entry if too busy?

Anything else we should know ? Thanks in advance xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unny.side.up.cplCouple
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

Hi, I think it will be £40 entrance fee in addition to the membership fee. From our experience, it tends to start getting busier from 20:00-ish, but even on event nights we’ve never known anyone to be refused entry, so you should be fine.

Only thing to know is follow the rules and have fun

6 weeks ago

Birmingham

Assuming you are already aware that it is a dress down club. Take your own alcohol (if you want to drink), soft drinks/mixers are sold at the bar, as well as hot drinks, snacks and food if you want them. Towels are provided in the lockers.

6 weeks ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 08/08/24 06:32:23]

6 weeks ago

Birmingham

The couples membership fee is a one off by the way, you don’t have to renew annually.

And remember to take two forms of photo ID each for registration - passport and drivers license.

By *i_Blonde_BabeWoman
6 weeks ago

Cardiff or just passing through

Really helpful replies 10/10

By *bwlady123Woman
6 weeks ago

private

Car park will be full by then. There is off road parking or you can book a place on Asda car park think it’s a £5 and walk through the alleyway

6 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Really helpful replies 10/10 "

thank you

6 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Car park will be full by then. There is off road parking or you can book a place on Asda car park think it’s a £5 and walk through the alleyway "

Very true. We usually arrive around 20:30 and often take one of the few remaining parking spaces - often a source of anxiety for me 😂

How do you book a space in the Asda car park??

By *iss DevilWoman
6 weeks ago

Bedford

I don't get to go to Chams often on weekends or busy events, but did go last year with my partner for, I think, their beach party around bank holiday weekend. The usual car park and car park nearest to it were packed but there were marshals directing people to other parking spaces. Don't know if it's the case every weekend or just on busy event nights.

By *bwlady123Woman
6 weeks ago

private

"Car park will be full by then. There is off road parking or you can book a place on Asda car park think it’s a £5 and walk through the alleyway

Very true. We usually arrive around 20:30 and often take one of the few remaining parking spaces - often a source of anxiety for me 😂

How do you book a space in the Asda car park??"

I’ll find the link is it ok to send it to you privately as don’t think I’m allowed to on the forum

6 weeks ago

Shropshire

Thank you for all the replies, they are really helpful xx

6 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I don't get to go to Chams often on weekends or busy events, but did go last year with my partner for, I think, their beach party around bank holiday weekend. The usual car park and car park nearest to it were packed but there were marshals directing people to other parking spaces. Don't know if it's the case every weekend or just on busy event nights. "

The marshals seem to have been there every time we have been, including quieter weeknights. They are always super helpful

6 weeks ago

Shropshire

Would it just be best just to go to the nearby supermarket for parking, it’s like £1.50 from 9pm til 2am via our parking app

By *asupforfunMan
6 weeks ago

Oldbury

How i would love to go here, but i was hoping to ask some questions and get some advise maybe even meet someone as friends to help with the first time going.

By *wink2024Couple
6 weeks ago

Leicester

Thinking of going for our first time, DM us if you can convince us to go.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

"How i would love to go here, but i was hoping to ask some questions and get some advise maybe even meet someone as friends to help with the first time going."

I think there’s a waiting list for single male membership so would check with the club.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Thinking of going for our first time, DM us if you can convince us to go. "

Why not just go and see for yourselves

Post new Message to Thread