Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

LUTON GREENHOUSE BI TASTIC 23 JULY

Jump to newest

By *ISSchievous Couple OP   Couple
12 weeks ago

Bedford

Mrs wants to live out a huge turn-on fantasy of hers to watch men play with men, and hopefully meet bi ladies.

What advice would you give got a first visit?

What is it like?

What should she wear?

Who is going?

Thanks in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aldcumerMan
12 weeks ago

Watford

"Mrs wants to live out a huge turn-on fantasy of hers to watch men play with men, and hopefully meet bi ladies.

What advice would you give got a first visit?

What is it like?

What should she wear?

Who is going?

It can be a bit hit and miss, but sometimes get a few couples in. She'll certainly get to see male on male play.

Wear what she likes, there's no rules.

Just make sure you make your boundaries known to everyone and you should have a good time. It's usually busy from midday to around 3pm.

I'm planning on going at lunchtime, hopefully see you there.

Thanks in advance."

By *aughty-oneMan
12 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

To be honest, the bi day isn’t that greatly attended, it’s mostly guys with the odd sprinkling of couples…. And as the few females are in high demand, they do get a lot of attention. There is some private rooms but as it’s predominantly a gay sauna, you will see guy on guy activity in the open areas.

You could probably get away with wearing lingerie but as it’s a dress down sauna, most people are naked or covered with a towel.

I would say for a first bi experience, you might be better off going to an actual swingers club for one of the bi nights… and all the clubs that are local to Bedford hold well attended bi parties.

By *idcot58Man
12 weeks ago

Didcot

Is bi day once a month on a Tuesday

By *iss DevilWoman
12 weeks ago

Bedford

OP, I would not recommend the BiTastic event for what you're after. As despite the name, this event is full of straight men desperately trying to get the attention of few women and couples that might happen to be there. Those men (at least some of them) can't take "no" for an answer.

You are much better going to a bi night at Jaydees (when they reopen) as there was usually at least some bi male play there. Penthouse Playrooms Liberate night can be good, too.

By *iss DevilWoman
12 weeks ago

Bedford

"Is bi day once a month on a Tuesday "

Unless anything changed lately, it's every Tuesday.

By *idcot58Man
12 weeks ago

Didcot

Oh ok thanks

By *entlemanJim28Man
12 weeks ago

the Shires

Used to go pre-covid with my ex as she loved seeing m/m fun as well as having some fun with guys herself. As another poster has said already, when we went there weren’t a lot of couples, and there were straight guys who went hoping to play with women and had no interest in playing with guys.

That said we always had good nights when we went, the facilities at greenhouse offer some things not usually found at other clubs, possibly due to it usually being a gay/bi male sauna. And the staff were always great.

I understand the bi night at VA is good, although not been myself.

By *idcot58Man
12 weeks ago

Didcot

I am going to luton on Monday 29th

By *heRealBertMan
11 weeks ago

Near You!

As others have said above it’s 98% guys there but the club itself is nice with lots of different spaces. If m-m voyeurism is the aim then it’s ideal, but she will get a lot of attention.

Conversely, bi Mondays at Chams is mainly straight guys/straight couples but probably a better vibe if you’re new to the scene.

Maybe I’ll see you at the greenhouse tomorrow evening!

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

Ive been a few times and had some good meets with couples. Every couple i have met there though have complained about being bombarded my straight men.

By *punfun432Man
10 weeks ago

Ancaster

the facilities are amazing and the buffet food is to die for compared to other clubs. Its super friendly too.

Its true about fewer people and mostly males but then i'm of the opinion that any day is a bi fem day so these bi nights should really be focused on the M on M action, with the female involved but not central.

Sadly sometimes that wasn't the case and you only need one horny nympho turning up to hoover the vast majority of guys up, and once they cum they leave - which never felt right.

I'd recommend for newbies over a busy club though just for the chilled vibe, food, hot tub and when you do get action it's usually quality i've found ; hope the sensual guy who was part of a couple who has fucked me senseless twice in past still goes as I may return

By *iss DevilWoman
10 weeks ago

Bedford

"the facilities are amazing and the buffet food is to die for compared to other clubs. Its super friendly too.

Its true about fewer people and mostly males but then i'm of the opinion that any day is a bi fem day so these bi nights should really be focused on the M on M action, with the female involved but not central.

Sadly sometimes that wasn't the case and you only need one horny nympho turning up to hoover the vast majority of guys up, and once they cum they leave - which never felt right.

I'd recommend for newbies over a busy club though just for the chilled vibe, food, hot tub and when you do get action it's usually quality i've found ; hope the sensual guy who was part of a couple who has fucked me senseless twice in past still goes as I may return "

I think you have your clubs mixed up! This does not sound like Greenhouse Sauna in Luton at all! This sounds more like Penthouse Playrooms! As even though I have not been to Greenhouse recently, I have never known it to have buffet? Whereas Penthouse definitely does, and it's different to other clubs.

Also, Greenhouse IS a gay/bi male sauna every day apart from Tuesday, when it has the BITASTIC event that was mentioned in the title of the thread.

By *ot libraMan
8 weeks ago

London/ Essex

Anyone going to bitastic on Tuesday greenhouse luton ?

8 weeks ago

What's it like in the evening for TV/TS?

8 weeks ago

"What's it like in the evening for TV/TS?"

On a Tuesday

Post new Message to Thread