Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

London

Jump to newest

By *eautyfulone OP   Woman
over a year ago

-

Going over to London next week, was wondering is there anything going on there next weekend or during the week after? Thanks guys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

As this is in the swinging clubs section I can only imagine you mean stuff going on clubs wise ?

ourplace4fun run events all through the week, the club is based in north London and we cannot recommend it enough !

Ab Fabs is based in Heathrow and I think they run sporadic events during the week they also run a nudist club during the daytimes.

Those are your Londonish clubs there are quite a lot more within about 20-30 miles of London who will all have a variety of things on, best best is to tell us what you're after and whereabouts you will be ?

over a year ago

-

Yeah hun, I never did it before but really interested ill be by wembley northwest, so let me know what's best

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/04/13 13:52:01]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't know whether it is your scene or not but there is a great fetish night in Central london next Friday.

Clubwise OP4F or Abfabs, neither overly easy to get to from Wembley and even harder to get back from unless you're driving.

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

From Wembley Ourplace4fun is 11 miles to the north east of you.

Ab Fabs is 13 miles to the south West of you.

Depending on the night you are wanting to go you might be better served finding someone friendly who's going who will give you a lift back at the end of the night.

over a year ago

-

Ah yeah good idea, yeah I am arriving Friday so i dont know whether ill be too tired or not yet, during the weekday around 15-19th anything good on? Thanks guys for the help , yeah a lift might be the best thing at the moment because ill be travelling by train/bus.

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Well Saturday nights at ourplace4fun are couples/single females and a small selection of pre approved single guys and I'm sure you could find someone willing to provide a lift

over a year ago

-

Sounds good

Any tips or anything girls? And what should you wear?

Post new Message to Thread