Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Single men Saturday night

Jump to newest

By *eekySweetheart OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Hampshire

Where in the South / Midlands allow single men in on a Saturday night with no /low restrictions? Me and a female friend are looking for a night out Saturday night and don't mind a little travel!

Thank you!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss DevilWoman
11 weeks ago

Bedford

Jaydees did, but at the moment, they are closed for refurbishment. I think Penthouse Playrooms allow single men in some Saturdays.

By *ebblesnBambamCouple
11 weeks ago

mk

Yes this Saturday is couples and singles at penthouse playrooms it’s the best club in the uk by far you’re have a great night

By *MFC PartiesWoman
11 weeks ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Where in the South / Midlands allow single men in on a Saturday night with no /low restrictions? Me and a female friend are looking for a night out Saturday night and don't mind a little travel!

Thank you!"

BMFC parties (held at Penthouse & Xtasia) certainly attract a lot of well groomed, well mannered guys who tend to appreciate curves to the max!

I've read your profile and can see that you do like Viking type guys (so maybe our parties are not for you) but just putting it out there for you to decide ...

By *erbyDudeMan
11 weeks ago

Derby

The Attic in Derby does, I went a couple of weeks ago and had a great time as a single male. You and your friend would be given a warm welcome x

Post new Message to Thread