Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

London Clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
13 weeks ago

Hey all, looking for advice please.

I'd like to experience a club, maybe in London, but ideally I'm looking for something thats close to being just a normal bar/club, i.e. good music, dancing, etc. Somewhere thats primarily about the social.

Oh also, ideally a place with a good 50/50 (60/40) mix and not 90% blokes.

Feel like for a first time, I wouldn't want anything thats too much in your face if you get me.

Any ideas?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss DevilWoman
13 weeks ago

Bedford

It's not in London but nearer to your location - Xtasia in West Bromwich. It's a nightclub style club. Then you have Jaydees near St Neots (currently closed for refurbishment), Vanilla Alternative near Sandy, Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable, Club Play in Blackpool, Townhouse on the Wirral, AbFabs near Heathrow, Attic in Derby- all those are nightclub style.

By *T SwingersCouple
13 weeks ago

Brazil

We've been to OP4F a few times and it's possible to stay in the bar area the whole time if that's what you wanted. The bar staff are nice and chatty.

Later the play did spill out a little bit into the seated area but not too much.

We always try to visit there when in London

By *horty4Man
13 weeks ago

london

Le boudoir, you,need to apply and no guarantees. Also need to get your ticket a few days before the Friday, where single guys are allowed.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
13 weeks ago

Thanks all, this is very useful

Post new Message to Thread