Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Use of a GH

Jump to newest

By *ereandthere84 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Grantham

Do many of you find that guys at clubs forget how to use a GH?

At a few clubs I’ve been to, it’s not uncommon so see guys peering through a GH to see who is on the other side, kind of defeats the purpose of the GH in the first place.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heffielderCouple
13 weeks ago

sheffield

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 11:06:42]

By *heffielderCouple
13 weeks ago

sheffield

"Do many of you find that guys at clubs forget how to use a GH?

At a few clubs I’ve been to, it’s not uncommon so see guys peering through a GH to see who is on the other side, kind of defeats the purpose of the GH in the first place."

I would guess that there hetro guys that although enjoy the anonimity, what to make sure it's not a guy on the other side.

By *ereandthere84 OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Grantham

I hear what you’re saying, however the person I have attended a couple of clubs with has been put off by this, she doesn’t want to know who’s on the other side and doesn’t want them to know who she is. Spoils the experience for her

By *heffielderCouple
13 weeks ago

sheffield

"I hear what you’re saying, however the person I have attended a couple of clubs with has been put off by this, she doesn’t want to know who’s on the other side and doesn’t want them to know who she is. Spoils the experience for her"

Ah ok I get you.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Central

"I hear what you’re saying, however the person I have attended a couple of clubs with has been put off by this, she doesn’t want to know who’s on the other side and doesn’t want them to know who she is. Spoils the experience for her"

I think revealing the identity, overcoming the anonymity, should require consent. Some gloryholes can have a covering, which protects this, until a user chooses to open it up.

Post new Message to Thread