FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First time @ a club ... reccomendations ? Eurekas ?

Jump to newest

By *eldal OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

grays

Hi,

We want to visit a club and we live in thurrock (essex/london border) .

I've seen that eurekas is nearby but not seen any mentions of it.

Is this a good place for first timers ?

Also what is a good thing for a man to wear that is typically a metal band tshirt or under armour lesuire wear kind of guy ?

We have several experiences of playing with another female (all be it a professional ) but nothing that we have had to arrange ourselves that isn't pre planned and more fluid.

We're okay with having sex in the same space as other couples and playing with females single or from a couple as long as it is oral or protected penatrive sex.

Female is bi for play but wants her male partner present and male is straight.As far as another male is concerned for play would just be with his own partner or watching .

Is this kind of scenario realistically achievable within clubs or is it a needle in a haystack fantasy and in reality it's more expected to fully couple swap and be more of a 4way or partner swap where a second male needs to be physically included ?

Open to meeting a couple that meets the above privately too ...

Any helpful tips / suggestions or venue reccomendations appreciated.

K&D xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umhitherCouple
13 weeks ago

billericay

We are also essex amd like OP4F in ally pally. Anything goes in clubs, just be sure to set your boundaries and talk openly with couples you are interested in before playing. Also check out Monkey Business. The clubs shut now, but michelle still hosts events

By *eldal OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

grays

Actually one of the ladies we had a fffm with reccomended monkey buissness on a night she was entertaining there , but it was a cougars night so wasn't for us .

We're both just a bit lost in how you make it happen in a real life setting .

We have discussed tonight in more detail and Male has said he might actually feel weird playing with another couple and would rather stick to just girls but I think this might be really difficult to achieve.

I think for time being I'm happy to just watch and talk to other non vanilla people and enjoy a social side as when we try to talk to friends you would think we were murders the reactions we get !

Or they think that I the female is getting talked into stuff and taken advantage of but if anything I introduced him and pushed for it to happen

When people say about a social what is this ?

Thanks for the reply

By *hellebelleWoman
13 weeks ago

ashford

I think it depends on what experience your wanting.

I prefer clubs with a big social element that have a separate area with a dance floor with music but also places to go to if and when the mood takes me to either just be a voyeur or partake.

Could I suggest you look at attending Pleasures?

This place has it all really.

It has a plethora of play rooms both private and open, has a large open play bed, has a lounge area with sofas where you can chat to people easier then in the main dance floor area that has music playing, and has a DJ every Saturday playing a variety of music but mostly dance to get everyone dancing.

It also has a covered heated outdoor/indoor swimming pool (but that’s out of action currently and waiting to get repaired)

Friday nights singles of both sexes plus couples can attend.

Saturday nights are couples and single ladies only.

This club is a non membership club, your can bring own alcohol that the bar staff place behind the bar either in chillers on in the back bar, you get allocated a number when drinks are handed over and you can just go to the bar to get refills and ice… you just need to pay for soft drinks.

People tend to dress to impress, so women in dresses or lingerie.

Men are usually in trousers and jeans with a shirt or tshirt.

Not sure leisure wear is allowed tho…. But you could always email the club and ask.

One word or warning, their monthly theme nights do get exceptionally busy which can be quite daunting if your first time attending.

By *reshcouple2000Couple
12 weeks ago

Fleet

We're going Friday, been once before and was great fun! Can't wait to go again. Just agree boundaries before you get there and check in with each other from time to time. X

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
12 weeks ago

Norwichish

All things happens at clubs, from girls playing/guys watching, full couple swaps, same room same partner sex with others doing same, kink/bdsm and any number of other scenarios you could imagine.

From our experience most people go with the idea of an enjoyable hedonistic night out first and foremost.

If someone takes your fancy have a chat, say what you are looking for, they will soon let you know whether that’s good for them or not.

Single ladies attending clubs is rare. More likely to find a similar couple to you where guys can watch/direct from sidelines

As others have said the most important rule is communication, agree before you go what you are both willing to do, and stick to it. If when you are there other opportunities that you hadn’t considered interest either of you in our experience the best time to discuss is when back home, avoids either of you feeling pressured, we have seen domestics break out at clubs and it isn’t good for anyone there. Rules and boundaries are a must.

Post new Message to Thread