Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Daytime club events?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
14 weeks ago

Does anyone know of a busy daytime club event in the week? Or Saturday daytime?

As I’ve heard a lot of them are quite dead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
14 weeks ago

Kent

What Women Want hosts a daytime event at the Vanilla Alternative on a Friday, dates vary but they’re essentially once a month. We have been to the last four and all were sold out - 200+ guests. Penthouse Playrooms has just launched a daytime event on Wednesdays.

C x

By *herry delightWoman
14 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

Naked Occasions has a Wednesday daytime event.

They have just opened their outdoor play area. Fun in the sun.

By *rangarCouple
14 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

Chams is open in the week during the day.

14 weeks ago

Yeah I was thinking about the vanilla alt one, but the organisers didn’t want me there, as I said I’d been a bit naughty and have a tag on my ankle haha.

Said it would put other people off for some reason. Otherwise that would be perfect. And that’s the reason we want to go to a daytime event

By *weetBrownSugarMan
14 weeks ago

salford

MOTD Tuesdays at Cupid's manchester can be quite busy.

By *iss DevilWoman
14 weeks ago

Bedford

"Yeah I was thinking about the vanilla alt one, but the organisers didn’t want me there, as I said I’d been a bit naughty and have a tag on my ankle haha.

Said it would put other people off for some reason. Otherwise that would be perfect. And that’s the reason we want to go to a daytime event "

OP, if you have a tag on your ankle, I doubt many clubs would be happy to allow you in, it's mainly to do with their insurance/licencing, I'd say, but also other club goers attitude towards you. Also, are you not restricted with how far from your place of residence you can travel or what activities you can take part in? I'd discuss your ideas with your case worker or whoever is supervising you.

And I would definitely add that info to your profile.

By *octordigitsMan
14 weeks ago

Cheshire

"MOTD Tuesdays at Cupid's manchester can be quite busy."

The one on Tuesday is going to be a great one ….. loads of great people going already- its on the forum

14 weeks ago

I have nobody supervising me hahaha.

How is it going to affect licensing or insurance, how would it?? I’ve owned a pub restaurant before and nothing would affect cos I have a tag on my ankle to restrict what time I have to be at home.

It may give some non open minded people a second glance and think what is it? But a sex club and people not being open minded……. Mmmmm. I doubt that very much.

Thanks for your input, but you’re a bit far off the mark with a lot of your responses unfortunately. And I don’t mean that in a bad or arrogant way, so please don’t take it as that. Also, I try not to advertise the fact. But I do tell any meet before I arrange and never had any issues. In fact, people find it a turn on for some

Strange reason

14 weeks ago

"Yeah I was thinking about the vanilla alt one, but the organisers didn’t want me there, as I said I’d been a bit naughty and have a tag on my ankle haha.

Said it would put other people off for some reason. Otherwise that would be perfect. And that’s the reason we want to go to a daytime event

OP, if you have a tag on your ankle, I doubt many clubs would be happy to allow you in, it's mainly to do with their insurance/licencing, I'd say, but also other club goers attitude towards you. Also, are you not restricted with how far from your place of residence you can travel or what activities you can take part in? I'd discuss your ideas with your case worker or whoever is supervising you.

And I would definitely add that info to your profile. "

And I’m NOT a sex offender, so I don’t have any restrictions about where or what I do.

Are you police?

By *octordigitsMan
14 weeks ago

Cheshire

And I’m NOT a sex offender, so I don’t have any restrictions about where or what I do.

Are you police? "

Looks like someone is genuinely trying to help

14 weeks ago

Are you police?

Looks like someone is genuinely trying to help"

It does and I appreciate replies. But the response is so far off the mark with the information they’re giving, I’m just explaining myself. Nothing malicious, as texts can be read in many different ways. So please don’t take it as me being arsey, as I’m really not

By *rina38xWoman
14 weeks ago

watford

Said it would put other people off for some reason. Otherwise that would be perfect. And that’s the reason we want to go to a daytime event "

Sounds silly tbh ppl are to judgy

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
14 weeks ago

Staines

Sounds silly tbh ppl are to judgy "

Nothing to do with being too judgy. It’s about protecting their license and venue and keeping their guests safe. Clubs run under different rules to a pub/restaurant and often have licensing breathing down their necks as it is.

14 weeks ago

Sounds silly tbh ppl are to judgy "

Thank you. Sense at last.

14 weeks ago

Nothing to do with being too judgy. It’s about protecting their license and venue and keeping their guests safe. Clubs run under different rules to a pub/restaurant and often have licensing breathing down their necks as it is. "

I’m sorry but you’re wrong. Why would somebody with an “ankle bracelet” affect licensing?? It’s a crazy statement to make in all honesty. And protest guests?? If I was a danger to the public, I would be in prison, not on tag.

The reason for the tag, is to not allow me to go out after a certain time, as the accusation of an argument happened at night. I’m not an axe murderer lol.

14 weeks ago

Nothing to do with being too judgy. It’s about protecting their license and venue and keeping their guests safe. Clubs run under different rules to a pub/restaurant and often have licensing breathing down their necks as it is. "

And if it’s a case of keeping their customers safe, then why don’t they crb check members first? They don’t, because it’s not essential and not normal behaviour. So I am being judged basically. Do people go to sex clubs to be judged?? No! It’s all about having a laugh, being yourself and having fun…… without being judged.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
14 weeks ago

Staines

Nothing to do with being too judgy. It’s about protecting their license and venue and keeping their guests safe. Clubs run under different rules to a pub/restaurant and often have licensing breathing down their necks as it is.

I’m sorry but you’re wrong. Why would somebody with an “ankle bracelet” affect licensing?? It’s a crazy statement to make in all honesty. And protest guests?? If I was a danger to the public, I would be in prison, not on tag.

The reason for the tag, is to not allow me to go out after a certain time, as the accusation of an argument happened at night. I’m not an axe murderer lol. "

Because a ‘ankle bracelet’ is part of a court or prison order. A venue will not know the reasons for that (unless you disclose) and for all they know it could be alcohol related, or physical assault.

Therefore they would not want you in the venue, and yes, it will affect their license.

14 weeks ago

The reason for the tag, is to not allow me to go out after a certain time, as the accusation of an argument happened at night. I’m not an axe murderer lol.

Because a ‘ankle bracelet’ is part of a court or prison order. A venue will not know the reasons for that (unless you disclose) and for all they know it could be alcohol related, or physical assault.

Therefore they would not want you in the venue, and yes, it will affect their license. "

It wouldn’t be alcohol, as they have specific ones for that, which detect if you consume.

I’m fighting a losing battle with this discussion. So I think we’ll agree to disagree. I doubt they will have the local council there checking for people wearing tags and to see if the crime is alcohol or violence related lol. The discussion is getting a little silly now. Thanks for your input

By *awpleasureMan
14 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Xtasia used to but after covid it got too quiet

By *octordigitsMan
14 weeks ago

Cheshire

My thoughts would be to phone ahead to the club and ask the club ….. its a club issue and not a forum discussion

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
13 weeks ago

Next Door

Maybe have a look at the club website to see what event attracts you the most and then contact that club and have a chat.

VA has milf club.

Xtastia had a day spa.

Chams is open every day but Tuesday.

Kestrels also open in the day.

By *iamondsandleatherWoman
13 weeks ago

slough

I was at kestrels Wednesday and it was busy..but you can never tell, next week it could be quiet!

By *octordigitsMan
13 weeks ago

Cheshire

"I was at kestrels Wednesday and it was busy..but you can never tell, next week it could be quiet!"

Not been to the new venue - the previous one was immense

By *ara DosCouple
13 weeks ago

Here, There, Everywhere

Basically you’ve been a naughty boy and you now have a tag fitted. That tag comes with consequences, which you have now realised. Adult clubs don’t want the risk , that’s the core of insurance

My advice is

“You did the crime, now pay the fine!”

The fine in your case is that your liberty has been taken from you and you can’t obtain access to somewhere you want to go.

Wait for the tag to be removed be a good boy, (as you know the consequences now) and try again…… simples

Para

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
13 weeks ago

Kent

Sadly, the lifestyle definitely does have judgmental people. We’ve come across them plenty. I would use the club section on here to check the daytime events available and contact the clubs directly about membership. Adult venue insurance and licensing works differently to other insurances and licensing so I imagine that’s why you’ve been declined previously. There may also be implications for events that are run and hosted by people who are essentially hiring the venue. Other wise, wait until the bracelet is off and you won’t have any problems.

C x

By *oni-massage-guyMan
13 weeks ago

Fareham

Therefore they would not want you in the venue, and yes, it will affect their license.

It wouldn’t be alcohol, as they have specific ones for that, which detect if you consume.

I’m fighting a losing battle with this discussion. So I think we’ll agree to disagree. I doubt they will have the local council there checking for people wearing tags and to see if the crime is alcohol or violence related lol. The discussion is getting a little silly now. Thanks for your input"

Why you on a tag then???

13 weeks ago

I’m fighting a losing battle with this discussion. So I think we’ll agree to disagree. I doubt they will have the local council there checking for people wearing tags and to see if the crime is alcohol or violence related lol. The discussion is getting a little silly now. Thanks for your input

Why you on a tag then???"

Unexplained wealth. Went to court, biggest load of shite you’ve heard in your life. Judge kicked it out and the prosecution appealed and got a retrial.

So until it starts again or doesn’t. They insist I wear this on my ankle.

By *oni-massage-guyMan
12 weeks ago

Fareham

Why you on a tag then???

Unexplained wealth. Went to court, biggest load of shite you’ve heard in your life. Judge kicked it out and the prosecution appealed and got a retrial.

"

Oh wow. Wish I had unexplained wealth lol

By *ustoassingMan
12 weeks ago

Blyth

Why you on a tag then???

"

So instead of a remand in custody you got a tag. It may be harsh but it probably means a judge was worried you're a flight risk. People don't get those sorts of bail restrictions for low level offences and your account of this conceals as much as it reveals.

In the absence of a more convincing account of your circumstances I'm afraid most people might see the tag as being a consequence of something involving violence and disorder. Them's the breaks I'm afraid.

12 weeks ago

Why you on a tag then???

So instead of a remand in custody you got a tag. It may be harsh but it probably means a judge was worried you're a flight risk. People don't get those sorts of bail restrictions for low level offences and your account of this conceals as much as it reveals.

In the absence of a more convincing account of your circumstances I'm afraid most people might see the tag as being a consequence of something involving violence and disorder. Them's the breaks I'm afraid. "

How is there an absence of a convincing account?? The facts are what I gave in the post. Went to court…… judge threw it out and said there wasn’t a case. Then the prosecution have appealed and get a retrial. Can’t really give much more than that, unless you want my court paperwork hahaha.

Am I on tag for a dangerous crime…… no.

Am I on tag to restrict my movements…. Yes

Does this make me a bad person…. No

Should people judge people on face value? Yes

Plenty of horrible nasty people out there who don’t get judged. It’s taught me a lot having this issue. Some normal people are non judgemental as they like you for you. Yet some judge without knowing the circumstances or who I am.

How many people get judged for going to a sex club/swingers club?? Yet the people judging you have most likely never even been to one to understand?

Lesson for most people, take people for who they are on face value and then make your own judgement of them. Makes the world a whole lot easier and better place to be. Rather than “assuming” rant over haha

Post new Message to Thread