Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best club for single guys…

Jump to newest

By *hatismyrealname OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Canterbury

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good club where a single guy can go on a Saturday night between London and Birmingham?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heelerMan
15 weeks ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 21/06/24 11:18:25]

By *heelerMan
15 weeks ago

Northants

Jaydees near St.Neots

By *iss DevilWoman
15 weeks ago

Bedford

"Jaydees near St.Neots "

That is, unfortunately, closed for refurbishment currently.

I think some events at Penthouse Playrooms.

By *ty31Man
15 weeks ago

NW London

I think Uniquez (Leicester) allows single guys in on Saturday nights.

By *ebblesnBambamCouple
15 weeks ago

mk

Penthouse playrooms tonight couples and singles

By *ink vixenCouple
15 weeks ago

Medway

AbFab Heathrow?

By *enhamhoopMan
14 weeks ago

Denham

"AbFab Heathrow? "

Couples only Saturday night same as Hellfire same as LeBoudoir OP4F single guys only after 11 and only those who've been recommended so London wise nope to the OP might have a chance in Birmingham

By *heHookyMonsterMan
12 weeks ago

Liverpool

Liberty Elite (not far from you!) and Purple Mamba (Nottingham) are the places I've had the best experiences.

Bear in mind the experience of others will be the polar opposite of what you read on here - Jaydees being an example. The staff were really welcoming on arrival, but it was extremely closed off in terms of the response from the guests for me. I found it clicquey and unwelcoming as a single guy, but had heard really good things about the place beforehand. The only way to go is to visit places and see where works for you - surroundings, people.....everything. Every night is different to a degree too.

By *iss DevilWoman
12 weeks ago

Bedford

"Liberty Elite (not far from you!) and Purple Mamba (Nottingham) are the places I've had the best experiences.

Bear in mind the experience of others will be the polar opposite of what you read on here - Jaydees being an example. The staff were really welcoming on arrival, but it was extremely closed off in terms of the response from the guests for me. I found it clicquey and unwelcoming as a single guy, but had heard really good things about the place beforehand. The only way to go is to visit places and see where works for you - surroundings, people.....everything. Every night is different to a degree too. "

I don't think the clubs you've mentioned are allowing single men on Saturdays - as that's the day OP wants to visit.

And experience in the club really depends on person's behaviour and attitude, though some clubs are easier to find connections than others. Even different events at the same club have different vibe which can make it easier or harder to connect with people.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
12 weeks ago

Liverpool

Couldn't agree more.

Definitely true about the behaviour of a single guy - many go about things the wrong way.....in fact I've cringed watching it happen - and have challenged some guys myself when it's happened.

You might be right about Saturdays too to be fair.

Definitely the case that some places/events that are allegedly single guy friendly are absolutely the opposite - in fact some are outright hostile. Fab itself is largely single guy unfriendly. You only have to read the forums to see that.

The fact that I'm still on here is purely so people can read my verifications if they want/need to. It's definitely a much more positive experience in a club than on Fab though - if guys behave as they should.

By *iss DevilWoman
12 weeks ago

Bedford

"Couldn't agree more.

Definitely true about the behaviour of a single guy - many go about things the wrong way.....in fact I've cringed watching it happen - and have challenged some guys myself when it's happened.

Definitely the case that some places/events that are allegedly single guy friendly are absolutely the opposite - in fact some are outright hostile. Fab itself is largely single guy unfriendly. You only have to read the forums to see that.

The fact that I'm still on here is purely so people can read my verifications if they want/need to. It's definitely a much more positive experience in a club than on Fab though - if guys behave as they should. "

It's much easier to get your personality to come through in person than online. Unless people just choose to stare without saying a word (not just men!), or worse, decide that, because a lady is already there, maybe even playing, that she'd be up for anything and start touching without being invited to. Again, not just single men.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
12 weeks ago

Liverpool

"Couldn't agree more.

The fact that I'm still on here is purely so people can read my verifications if they want/need to. It's definitely a much more positive experience in a club than on Fab though - if guys behave as they should.

It's much easier to get your personality to come through in person than online. Unless people just choose to stare without saying a word (not just men!), or worse, decide that, because a lady is already there, maybe even playing, that she'd be up for anything and start touching without being invited to. Again, not just single men. "

Once again I cant fault you. As a rule you get what you deserve in a club. Too many guys are transitional and go to a club just to cum. Those men miss out on people getting to know who they are and what they're about definitely. It's always been the key for my money, although I'm always looking to be asked back time after time and make friends - on whatever level.

By *hatismyrealname OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Canterbury

Thanks all - all very useful

By *he Silver FuxMan
12 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Gay saunas and nightclubs are always popular with single men in a Saturday night…

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

Went to penthouse and they had single guys there, but they were going about it the wrong way.

To scared to talk to people and looking creepy by following you around. Just be open and chat to people or you’ll get nowhere. Then we went to the hot tub and my partner says the guy in the tub is trying to touch her. I put my hand there and he was…..

Not acceptable behaviour. But had it a few times where they see you playing and expect it’s an invite.

It didn’t ruin our night, as penthouse is an amazing place. But guys if you go, be open and talk to people and have no expectations

By *ragonbaitCouple
12 weeks ago

Reading and Aberdare

"AbFab Heathrow?

Couples only Saturday night same as Hellfire same as LeBoudoir OP4F single guys only after 11 and only those who've been recommended so London wise nope to the OP might have a chance in Birmingham"

Hellfire allows single men 3 Saturdays out of 4 I think.

Post new Message to Thread