Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Erotic massage

Jump to newest

By *woofus123 OP   Couple
15 weeks ago

Corby

Has anyone been for an erotic massage as a couple of by them selves? What was it like? Wanting to book one for hubby next month! Also if anyone has any recommendations for one in Leicester ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igpersonality20Man
15 weeks ago

Hove

I have one in Brighton if you’re ever in town.

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS
15 weeks ago

Bodmin

I do erotic massage. Your choice as to how you want me, dressed in my lingerie and wig with makeup or naked body to body. I ask that you bring your own oil that suits your skin, also remember it is not easy to massage very hairy "bears", so shaven skin is preffered. Some enjoy naked body to body experiences with me lying on them as the massage progresses!

By *heelerMan
15 weeks ago

Northants

I would love to find one too where it's smart and not seedy with a happy ending

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
15 weeks ago

Middle England

Watching this

By *gamnonMan
15 weeks ago

Kettering

Hey, me and Mrs booked an erotic couple massage in Leicester 5yrs ago and that actually started out swinging journey.

It was done by beautiful young lady, all of us naked, she would massage my Mrs first and after a while asked me to help, after that it was my turn . She was amazing, made us both come (Mrs had few orgasms tbh), we weren’t allowed to touch her intimate parts apart from her boobs but she did things to us.

After that she suggested that we should go to a club together and that ignited a spark

By *gamnonMan
15 weeks ago

Kettering

Sorry, she suggested that me and Mrs should go to a club together, not all 3 of us lol

By *heelerMan
15 weeks ago

Northants

"Sorry, she suggested that me and Mrs should go to a club together, not all 3 of us lol "

Bet that went down like a lead balloon

By *orthernChillMan
15 weeks ago

Northwest and Mids.

An erotic couples massage would be great. Doubt my Mrs would be up for one though.

By *heelerMan
15 weeks ago

Northants

When I was on holiday a few years back 2 pretty women asked if we'd like a massage I agreed straightaway .any we went for the massage my wife got one of the women I got a big butch guy we did laugh about for days.

15 weeks ago

Corby

Can you remember the name of the place? We have a night out in Leicester next month and was hoping to find somewhere for then?

By *gamnonMan
15 weeks ago

Kettering

"Can you remember the name of the place? We have a night out in Leicester next month and was hoping to find somewhere for then?"

Ill find out and let you know

By *gamnonMan
15 weeks ago

Kettering

"Can you remember the name of the place? We have a night out in Leicester next month and was hoping to find somewhere for then?"

https://privymassage.com/massages/tantric-massage-for-couples/

You will just have to select “Leicester”

By *eordiesCouple
15 weeks ago

newcastle

Interesting

By *oweliktrMan
14 weeks ago

Buckingham

I’m a credentialed sports massage therapist with mobile kit and I offer discounts to Fab members.

I have given sensual and erotic massages and couples massages, but only when explicitly requested and with boundaries discussed in advance.

Loophole: if I’m invited to play, and there’s a role playing element, and the fantasy is massage seduction….

By *uckurcumMan
14 weeks ago

Nowhereland

Used to go to a bi lad in his late 20s...great massage and was happy to be played with and always a nice ending ..miss it !

By *oftswapcouple46Couple
12 weeks ago

Leicester

We've just had a sensual massage in Nuneaton, he was absolutely fantastic and I got to help with the massage on the Mrs, the Mrs did play a little with us but overall professional and actually a really good massage by what the Mrs said. We are now looking for a lady to massage me while the Mrs helps but that seems hard to find almost it's always guy masseurs

12 weeks ago

Corby

There is a place in Leicester called angels that accept couples

By *sianTravellerMan
12 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

I provide massages for F / MF (wife only)

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

"Has anyone been for an erotic massage as a couple of by them selves? What was it like? Wanting to book one for hubby next month! Also if anyone has any recommendations for one in Leicester ??"

Yup, had a number of them over the years but not in the last few years. Body to body is always the best. Helps if they're qualified in massage therapy too. Sometimes worth paying a little more for someone decent. Nice to be passive and just let them do their thing, some touching is usually allowed.

Post new Message to Thread