Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams on a Saturday night

Jump to newest

By *ancs_and_Lancs OP   Couple
1 week ago

Blackpool/Manchester

On a Saturday night, its no single men from 7:30PM onwards. When we were there the other weekend, we were wondering if this was actually policed as we didn't see an exodus of guys at half 7, and we did see throughout the night some guys who had been in the afternoon and didn't appear to be part of a couple.

Don't get me wrong, there was no problem, and this isn't a complaint, I was just wondering how on earth the staff deal with it, or is it just you can't arrive after half 7 as a single man ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss DevilWoman
1 week ago

Bedford

As far as I'm aware, single men are supposed to leave by that time. Not sure how staff could police it though.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
1 week ago

Middle England

I don't think it's policed per se. It's self regulating.

To be fair when we go the guys do seem to leave about that time. We've been to the club quite a few times now and the single guys are generally regulars so the staff do know them and from what we see they do tend to stick to the rules.

It's no singles after that time it's not about what time they arrive.

By *lik and PaulCouple
1 week ago

Flagrante

In our experience they drift off well before 7.30. Its easily policed as they have a separate locker room so the staff know if a single guy is there after the deadline and unlikely they would want to break the rules and risk their membership.

Post new Message to Thread