Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Adam and Eve's oldest club in the uk, still awesome

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok all want to see all the hardcore real swingers comments on the above statement.

Adam and Eve's Eccles

Been around 31 years

Was the first swingers club in the uk

Is still awesome

So can it get busy enough to bring on an awesome refit, to make all other clubs look like poo?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

what's a hardcore real swinger?

By *wliverpoolcoupleCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"what's a hardcore real swinger?"
I assume he means those swingers who only go to Adam and Eves….the rest of us are just Non-Hardcore Swingers….lol

Adam and Eves might be the oldest club around but it still looks like it did 31 years ago, needs a major refurbishment to keep up with the times, the same goes for Liaisons, the only local club we have seen spend money on refurbishment would be Cupids

Afraid Adam and Eves is not our cup of tea but hey it's an individual’s game, if your face fits I suppose ….

over a year ago

"what's a hardcore real swinger?I assume he means those swingers who only go to Adam and Eves….the rest of us are just Non-Hardcore Swingers….lol

Adam and Eves might be the oldest club around but it still looks like it did 31 years ago, needs a major refurbishment to keep up with the times, the same goes for Liaisons, the only local club we have seen spend money on refurbishment would be Cupids

Afraid Adam and Eves is not our cup of tea but hey it's an individual’s game, if your face fits I suppose ….

"

+1

cupids for us

over a year ago

Adam And Eve's - great place - and even better, when you tell the owners that you have had a good time elsewhere they don't ban you !

Providers who are happy with their own businesses learn from competitors and are rarely threatened

Excellent club, great clients, excellent owners

By *wliverpoolcoupleCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Adam And Eve's - great place - and even better, when you tell the owners that you have had a good time elsewhere they don't ban you !

Providers who are happy with their own businesses learn from competitors and are rarely threatened

Excellent club, great clients, excellent owners "

Are there any clubs left in the north west you arn't banned from.....lol

over a year ago

only one !

By *bfoxxxMan
over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

When I first went, it was advertised as a mixed sauna club Wed and Sat evening.

The rest of the time it was a massage parlour.

I was curious, but was bricking it when I first went, walked past several times, the pub was open over the road.

Had many great night's there, then made the mistake of moving South.

Not been for a couple of years . I thought it needed updating.

If I am up North go to Cupid's now. Bigger, better, more choices.

Stl great memories.

Anyone else there when the girl on the Pool table picture was taken ?

over a year ago

Respect A + E my first club experience and never looked back if there wasnt a recession on id go back again.I dont go to admire the softfurnishings and compare the B&Q colour charts : )

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

The Adam & Eve was my first club. I was told about by a couple I knew at the time (1987 or '88) and I'm pretty sure it was the only club in the UK then. I first went as a single guy but then got a partner to join me, and I have fond memories of it as the place that started my swinging journey.

Dave & Sue (who later set up Cupids) were the owners and either Sue or Irish Tony were on the reception, I think Tony eventually bought the place, but not 100% sure.

A bit later we heard about a club called The Boardroom (a real dump but we had some fun nights there) so me and ex GF used to split between the two for a while.

Happy days

By *rSteve6Man
over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

Like you,Adams was my first club and I started going about 1990 and still go and rate it as the friendliest swingers club around.Sadly the Boardroom shut down several years ago but got some fond memories of there as well.

You're right about Tony taking over and it's now run by Graham who has some great staff who keep everyone happy.

By *bfoxxxMan
over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

"Like you,Adams was my first club and I started going about 1990 and still go and rate it as the friendliest swingers club around.Sadly the Boardroom shut down several years ago but got some fond memories of there as well.

You're right about Tony taking over and it's now run by Graham who has some great staff who keep everyone happy. "

Yeah! Had some fun in the Boardroom.

And if you gave some local lout a quid he would 'look after your car',

By *ans123Couple
over a year ago

manchester

"The Adam & Eve was my first club. I was told about by a couple I knew at the time (1987 or '88) and I'm pretty sure it was the only club in the UK then. I first went as a single guy but then got a partner to join me, and I have fond memories of it as the place that started my swinging journey.

Dave & Sue (who later set up Cupids) were the owners and either Sue or Irish Tony were on the reception, I think Tony eventually bought the place, but not 100% sure.

A bit later we heard about a club called The Boardroom (a real dump but we had some fun nights there) so me and ex GF used to split between the two for a while.

Happy days

"

yes true we did the same and Dave .Sue set up both clubs x

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

First club I ever attended. I still enjoy going occasionally just wish it was closer

By *ude boy 2017Man
over a year ago

Bolton

I went a few times last year after several years noticed it had not changed much but still as friendly as ever so no complaints from me

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Noticed the op out this over a year ago and also unlos but have to say the club has had major refurbishment last 12 mths and are still ongoing

All takes time and money but the recent changes are amazing and look forward to see whats planned for this year . Try it people you might actually like it.. k

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"The Adam & Eve was my first club. I was told about by a couple I knew at the time (1987 or '88) and I'm pretty sure it was the only club in the UK then. I first went as a single guy but then got a partner to join me, and I have fond memories of it as the place that started my swinging journey.

Happy days

yes true we did the same and Dave .Sue set up both clubs x"

I wonder if they are still around. They were quite a bit older than me (and I'm now getting on a bit) They must be at least mid/late 70's now.

I heard that they moved to Spain in the late 90's.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I was in the photo of the lady on the pool table,

Also when Jim and Sandra helped to run it they here great,

I was in the night when ubank had the fight with Watson best boxing night ever shame what happened to Watson ..

Post new Message to Thread