Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club Play or Infusion?

Jump to newest

By *edphoenix666 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Cheshire

Looking to try out a new club. We have heard mixed reviews about the two clubs we want to try.

Would you recommend _lub play or infusion in Blackpool?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uknfukCouple
4 weeks ago

Inverness

Both OK.

Infusion has a big pool which is nice (though cold!) but has generally been quieter everytime we have visited.

Club play usually busier.

Both are clean and welcoming.

By *ove.two.Couple
4 weeks ago

xxx

This is a repeated forum topic try searching for older ones or read reviews on both clubs.You may not have known it’s been asked loads before.

It shouldn’t have to be one or the other try both make your own mind up ( if and when you have funds and time available to try both.) you may like both.

Us personally as a couple prefer Infusions, due to the chilled sexy atmosphere, the clientele, the huge pool, warm jacuzzi and location.

Everyone is different we prefer Infusions

By *wen1973Man
4 weeks ago

West Bromwich

I was at infusion this weekend and had a brilliant time. Xx

By *ude boy 2017Man
4 weeks ago

Bolton

Definitely infusions nice place always a good crowd in

By *iss DevilWoman
4 weeks ago

Bedford

Went to Club Play on Saturday, with my partner, after hearing great reviews about that place. Sadly, did not enjoy our visit. Even just the entrance, through the alleyway behind a shop, in quite rough part of Blackpool, lets it down. I get it, you don't want people stumbling across it accidentally when out in Blackpool, but still... Not much better inside, at least downstairs. Upstairs, the play areas are not too bad, clean, with a variety of rooms. But sadly we won't be going back there in a hurry - maybe we are just too spoiled by our local clubs?

By *arehamMan
4 weeks ago

handforth

Personally I prefer infusion I love having a naked swim and a warm sauna best of all

By *igdickbi23Man
4 weeks ago

North West

Club Play

It’s busier, better selection of playrooms, better clientele, great facilities and the staff are just on form

By *xCxCouple
2 weeks ago

Manchester

"Looking to try out a new club. We have heard mixed reviews about the two clubs we want to try.

Would you recommend _lub play or infusion in Blackpool?

"

We haven’t been to Club Play, but we have been twice to infusions. As long as you get a busy night, it’s really good.

By *lub playCouple
1 week ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

[Removed by poster at 17/06/24 18:55:56]

Post new Message to Thread